• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Summer Event Feedback

DeletedUser10415

Saving my tickets so I always had enough to buy an entire wheel if I wanted to, and keeping an eye out for good ones, I made out like a bandit in 8 of 10 cities. The other 2 - Mostly junk (decorations) in one of them which if it had been my only city would have quite possibly caused me to ragequit the game, and in my main city, which is Arctic, there just wasn't a whole lot on any of the wheels that would have been useful except for Shrines of Knowledge, which early on I picked up 4 of. The rest of the event was mostly the aforementioned junk. My last session there - 38 tickets and 38 refreshes in that city and not a single SoK to be seen. Still, 4 SoKs is better than none.

Do not take this mostly positive feedback as giving Inno a pass on reducing the diamond prize from 200 last year to 100 this year. That sucked.

DeletedUser26772

When do we get the diamonds for the final quest? I have not received anything and completed the quest line 3 days prior to it finishing the event.

DeletedUser10415

It wasn't the final quest this year. It was 2 or 3 quests before the final 1.