• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Summer Event Info

Nicholas002

does the governor's villa give random units of your age, or does it act like Traz, and give units that you have barracks for? (i.e, does it make rogues?)

Lady Gato

Yes it makes rogues if you already have rogues from GE or other. I don't have a rogue hideout and only had 1 rogue and voila I have several. But be careful as it also spawns stonethrowers if you have them in your army from GE or other.

Vger

Yes it makes rogues if you already have rogues from GE or other. I don't have a rogue hideout and only had 1 rogue and voila I have several. But be careful as it also spawns stonethrowers if you have them in your army from GE or other.
Wait....are you sure about that? Both Wiki's say about the same thing: "Produces a random unit of the building's era".
That would be consistent with the way other buildings (other than traz) produce units.
Era of the building. So no Rogues since they are no age. No stone throwers (unless you are still in BA). And no drummers or color guard either...also no age.
What is in your army should have no bearing. And what barracks you have (unlike traz) should have no bearing.
Unless it's bugged?

Lady Gato

I was in BA when I got my villa in beta. I had some stonethrowers in BA but I've been using them up & got down to 1 unattached. I haven't got any stonethrowers in GE or GBG and I don't have any barracks but voila they are there. I lost all my rogues that I had got while I was in BA. I gained a few when I aged up to IA and started in GE & GBG but not many. I now have 8 rogues. I also have 9 champions (iron age) while I don't have champions building. But I did start with one from some win. As well as some club men (6) from the bronze age (that I don't remember how I got).

Stay Rita

I was in BA when I got my villa in beta. I had some stonethrowers in BA but I've been using them up & got down to 1 unattached. I haven't got any stonethrowers in GE or GBG and I don't have any barracks but voila they are there. I lost all my rogues that I had got while I was in BA. I gained a few when I aged up to IA and started in GE & GBG but not many. I now have 8 rogues. I also have 9 champions (iron age) while I don't have champions building. But I did start with one from some win. As well as some club men (6) from the bronze age (that I don't remember how I got).

what are club men

DeletedUser31499

Has anyone gotten a doubloon from an incident yet? I’ve collected a lot of incidents since the event began but so far no luck.