• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Summer Event Quest 20

arkage57

Stuck here: Scout a province or Defeat this large army.

Well, I can't beat that army (I'm more of a farmer) and I can't scout a province, they are all done. I am 2 sectors away from obtaining Mons Souri (sic?) in Angkor.
Does this mean I'm done with the summer event?

arkage

Emberguard

Well, I can't beat that army (I'm more of a farmer) and I can't scout a province, they are all done. I am 2 sectors away from obtaining Mons Souri (sic?) in Angkor.
Does this mean I'm done with the summer event?
Depends on how long it'd take you to take those last 2 sectors before you can scout another province

You could try to manually fight but if you haven't got much set up already for boosts it might be a bit hard to do the large army

Vger

Yes, negotiate the last 2 provinces of Mons Suiry, then you will be able to scout the next province.

You will need HMA goods, and it looks like you haven't been in LMA long. Looks like you are in a decent guild, so if you don't have the goods you need, ask if someone will help you out with a trade for goods you do have. It isn't very many goods.

ffblackice

still have time, level up one of your Zeus / COA / CDM to lvl 10, you should be able to defeat the "Large" army, I don't think the large army is very difficult.

Vger

still have time, level up one of your Zeus / COA / CDM to lvl 10, you should be able to defeat the "Large" army, I don't think the large army is very difficult.
The OP is in EMA with Zeus(3), COA(3), one IA barracks and one BA barracks. He's won 135 battles and is a self described farmer.

Do you really think your solution will be easier to achieve than coming up with the ~40 HMA goods needed to negotiate out of this?

Edit: Changed LMA to EMA.

Last edited:

arkage57

Thanks all. Didnt realize there would be another scout opportunity after getting mons souris. I can trade for that.
My win battles were mostly easy early ge fights

ffblackice

I feel fight is much more easier than negotiate, I would fight if possible - even my guild call me The Negotiator.