• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Summer Event

Farfle the smelly

Ignore the hooligans in the back. Boys, behave.

Op: It hasn’t started yet, folks have just been anticipating it on the forums. You’re not missing out on the event, promise! I think I read somewhere that it starts at the end of July, but I couldn’t tell you where I read this.

ffblackice

It has been completed in beta server, but not start yet in live. I think it is worth, but without diamond need some luck to get a fully upgraded building in beta server.

Nicholas002

I think it is worth,
yes. absolutely worth it. the main building is very good
the governor's villa
5x6
8 FP
35 goods
16%-33% Attack boost
4 units

but without diamond need some luck to get a fully upgraded building in beta server.
It was impossible to get it fully upgraded without diamonds, but then they changed it, and added more currency to the daily quests at the end, so I think it is guaranteed now to get it fully upgraded if you finish the event

ffblackice

consider the size is big, 5X6.
I got at least 20 doubloons from incidents in beta server, otherwise I wouldn't have a fully upgraded main event building.

Last edited:

Nicholas002

on a different note...
say, if there happened to be an event in the near future with daily prizes (I know, highly unlikely)
and some of the daily prizes happened to be, hmmm, let's pick some random ones here: The mill of Fall, cider mill, and hmmm, what about the... september cottage. what would be the best prize to go for?
(I know this is super random, and a merely hypothetical question, since there would neeeeever be an event like this soon.

RazorbackPirate

If such an event were to happen and all those choices were offered, I'd likely go for A September Cottage. I've already acquired 4 fully upgraded Cider Mills and the Mill of Fall of one of my least favorite event buildings. I've still got a MoF from the Event it originally ran, but it's definitely on the chopping block, likely to go into cold storage during my next city remodel.