• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New Issue Summer Wheel showing prize before wheel stops

I've noticed this over the past few days (I'm pretty sure it never did this before). This is a wheel I just clicked Refresh & Spin on (it is still spinning):

1630586072616.png

The wheel just started spinning but, if you look at the wheel, you can see that a slice of the 10% Supply Boost is gone. That is the prize I will win when it stops spinning. This happens every time I Refresh & Spin. One time I refreshed and won the gold item and the item went gray on the wheel immediately until it came around and I won it.

It is not doing this when I just spin. It only happens when I Refresh & Spin.

1.212.8c57519a2da (01.09.2021 11:51), Disney Princess Sharon (12045206), us17, en_US, Windows 10, Chrome/92.0.4515.159, 1920x1068, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)

Pericles the Lion

I noticed this yesterday, too. It's just a visual glitch, however, since we all know that the prize is determined as soon as you press "Spin" and the wheel is just an animation.
Bold is mine. No poll was taken of the universe of FOE players to determine what they know. At the very least you cannot speak to what I know.

Roaddog88

When you click the spin button then go down to where the prizes won is displayed, it will show you what prize you have won long before the wheel stops.
this also happens when you hit the stop then go to prize won. All predetermined prizes it looks like.

When you click the spin button then go down to where the prizes won is displayed, it will show you what prize you have won long before the wheel stops.
this also happens when you hit the stop then go to prize won. All predetermined prizes it looks like.
Why can't they predetermine that I get the good stuff, then?