• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Super power contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser32009

Green thumb, to be able to grow anything, anywhere quickly.
Y

DeletedUser25795

Someone already said it but Time Travel would be my ultimate super power if I could have one. I want to travel into the future so I can say " see I told you so".

(Sinerania).

DeletedUser30852

Today's superpower: The ability to expand out any segment of time. For example, I have 1 minute to do something, I expand it out to 10 hours.

DeletedUser29353

If you could have any super power what would it be? To fly, be invisible, or even be able to feed the world so no one goes hungry. This does not have to be limited to the game.

One entry per player per day.

Contest runs through 1/1/18 at midnight EST.

Please list the world you would like your prize.

Prizes will be given at random. Prize possibilities, 1000 diamonds (1 winner) 300 forge points (2 winners) 10 random blue prints (2 winners) or 100 goods of your current age (2 winners) For every 100 entries the forge points, blue prints and goods prizes will be doubled. Meaning instead of 2 winners we will give 4.

So put on your cape and mask, lets save the world!
If you could have any super power what would it be? To fly, be invisible, or even be able to feed the world so no one goes hungry. This does not have to be limited to the game.

One entry per player per day.

Contest runs through 1/1/18 at midnight EST.

Please list the world you would like your prize.

Prizes will be given at random. Prize possibilities, 1000 diamonds (1 winner) 300 forge points (2 winners) 10 random blue prints (2 winners) or 100 goods of your current age (2 winners) For every 100 entries the forge points, blue prints and goods prizes will be doubled. Meaning instead of 2 winners we will give 4.

So put on your cape and mask, lets save the world!
THE POWER TO SAVE THE WORLD WHILE EATING DOZENS OF YANKEE STADIUM HOTDOGS.. LIFE WOULD BE SO GOOD! I PLAY IN JAIMS

DeletedUser30852

Aww heck, today: ability to manipulate metal

Magneto is the coolest

DeletedUser31308

Immortality. I want to just sit in one spot and watch humans evolve or perish. It would be a very interesting thing to observe. Of course, I may need a secondary power just to prevent humans from putting me in a box forever to do experiments on.

Y world please, thanks.

DeletedUser31498

To be able to literally live vicariously through anyone at any given time. I could be anyone for any amount of time!

W

DeletedUser21322

Love these answers! Get your Friends and Guild mates on this too. I'd love to be swamped in prizes needing to be given out.

DeletedUser30852

Today's superpower:

The ability to see 1 day into the future. That will change the world so much.

Z please!

DeletedUser25795

I wish I could be a human lie detector, so I can ask people about those conspiracy theories that are burning on my brain.

(Sinerania).

Status
Not open for further replies.