• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Surprise Boxes

DynaGirl

Will there ever come a time when the Surprise Box will be known AFTER the event starts/ends. I have not had the room to put my last two event buildings in and now I have 3 Surprise Boxes (1 for next event and 2 for previous events) and they look the same. If I get the room to put in my Druid Temple, how do I tell it from the Suishun Mill and any others I may not be able to locate immediately.
Surprise Boxes.jpg

Emberguard

It shows contents in mobile app. But yeah, just open them and you’ll solve the problem as all the boxes give a selection kit corresponding to that event.

I was told that if you had already built the level-1 building (that you got during the event), opening the box would give you upgrades whereas if you hadn't built the building, the box would give you the level-1 building, thereby depriving you of an upgrade. Is that incorrect?

67Sage101

Kranyar the Mysterious

Does clicking on the picture of the box instead of hovering bring up the contents on PC? I don't have any unopened past event boxes to check with. I know clicking on the picture works with fragments and upgrades, and thought I remember it working with surprise boxes as well