• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Synchronizing clocks in houses

DeletedUser7122

Is there a way to synchronize all the clocks in house so they all become due at the same time? That is besides waiting for them to become due before collecting the coins. that could be a couple days wait for the 24hr houses.

DeletedUser8152

The only way is what you said, wait until they are all due. But that shouldn't take more than 24 hours.

DeletedUser7122

Ok, thanks. It would be nice to have a button to reset the clocks to the houses. It would not be an advantage to get coins quicker, just the opposite, it would delay it some.

DeletedUser6172

You can also cluster the houses that need to be delayed, and remove a section of roadway until the other houses catch up.

DeletedUser

Haven't tried it myself, but how about if you click on the house opening the box and then click cancel. That should restart the clock for that house. Do it for all houses and those clocks should be reset.

DeletedUser

Haven't tried it myself, but how about if you click on the house opening the box and then click cancel. That should restart the clock for that house. Do it for all houses and those clocks should be reset.
That won't do anything. With Production Buildings you would click to cancel the production... not so with houses.

DeletedUser

That won't do anything. With Production Buildings you would click to cancel the production... not so with houses.

Tried it and you are correct. It did not reset the clock like I expected. Thanks for the reply.