• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

syringes and needles

DeletedUser

the way i look at, it doesn't matter if you are a casual user or an addict you get what you deserve when you use drugs even those who are doing it for the first time. there are no excuses.

DeletedUser

Since you quoted me, I am going to assume this was directed toward me?

I wasn't to offended with his post once I read through all the run ons, and punctuation errors. It was not untrue, but rather quite to the point of his opinion. Why waste time and effort on frilly words?

They aren't less worthy than a first time or casual user. Where have I ever said that? If you would read up, addicts can, in my opinion, contribute to various health issues that the rest of society must then deal with. When I say "not addicts" I refer to those who are fringe effected. Personally, and addict gets what they get, if it didn't put the rest of us at risk.

Ah, I see. I misunderstood.

I don't care about frilly words; I care about the content. The decency to which I am referring is refraining from voicing every hurtful and offensive thing that comes to mind. Suggesting that a fellow forum user should die is not okay, and that is what I took issue with.

DeletedUser34

Then he shouldn't have admitted to being a self medicater. I agree, you get what you get and if he is offended by the stand of someone else, he should remain silent.

You put information out here about yourself then you get what you get.

DeletedUser

there you have it dominotx711 testify, testify!!!! but that is just the tip of the ieberg, as i believe this was started to make others feel sorry for them, so that those of us who don't do stupid things feel that we have some sort of moral responsibility to take care of them. you want to put your position out there don't think you can take the high ground and be offended when someone disagrees. and to those who want me to provide scientific proof of my beliefs....... where's yours? and since when did you become a master scientist, doctor, or pharmacist to even evaluate such data? the only way you can argue your point is to attack me, my credibility, or my moral code. but i am not interested in gaining your approval and i won't change my opinion because you think you can pressure me to do so, or to silence me.

DeletedUser

Just because he invited criticism doesn't make it okay to say he should die.

Loganx... there have been sources provided to defend the position of providing clean needles. You have yet to provide any sources. Also, I don't recall anyone making any ad hominem arguments against you.

I can accept that you don't feel obligated to take care of people. That's fine. That's legitimate. I am not offended by that. But there is a difference between not taking care of someone and going out of your way to help them die.

DeletedUser34

I agree, and I probably hung up on that because I am sooo freaking tired. It is a moot point, and I am just being a witch. My bad.

DeletedUser

I can understand that; exhaustion-induced hang-ups are something I can totally relate to. Best wishes on the sleep front.

DeletedUser

really going out of your way to help some one die is bad? maybe you should watch a documentary called the suicide tourist. i've seen it and agree with the concept of assisted suicide completely as i believe you life is your own, to do with as you please and not property of the state, or subject to the opinions of others. with one simple caveat you are responsible for ALL of the consequences of those choices what ever they may be.

DeletedUser34

really going out of your way to help some one die is bad? maybe you should watch a documentary called the suicide tourist. i've seen it and agree with the concept of assisted suicide completely as i believe you life is your own, to do with as you please and not property of the state, or subject to the opinions of others. with one simple caveat you are responsible for ALL of the consequences of those choices what ever they may be.
Really dude, I am going on my 3rd night with a screeching kid, and even I didn't take a flying leap off the expressway quite like you did. How does this pertain to anything of this conversation?

DeletedUser3

Stay on topic, do not get personal, do not attack each other. The discussion is about syringes and needles, not about you, me, or anyone else here in this community.