• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

T.farm level up discussion

Joeyjojojo

Still useless. Roads.
Happiness needed and you have a lot of coins and supplies ? Downgrade roads to Bronze age then upgrade to your current age , quick and easy way to gain a ton of happiness.
Roads get rather expensive in later ages and the amount of happiness makes using lower age roads very tedious. I'd much rather build faces and gates for those gain happiness quests...or build and store my necropolis if I've got space for it somewhere.

Flavius Belisarius

Roads get rather expensive in later ages and the amount of happiness makes using lower age roads very tedious. I'd much rather build faces and gates for those gain happiness quests...or build and store my necropolis if I've got space for it somewhere.
I agree with your reasoning, but it is always a matter of space available and how quick you want to satisfy the quest. Now with FOA upgrades it complicates the issues.
Wow, more to think about.

DeletedUser

Did you know that you can just put one road on top of the other without removing the old one ?

Emberguard

Did you know that you can just put one road on top of the other without removing the old one ?
Yeah, but unless it's changed since I last did roads that approach requires clicking on each individual road due to downgrading to a lower age. It works sure, but makes the process a bit tedious for happiness gains if you don't already have a low age road to upgrade.

qaccy

I was a bit disappointed when I clicked on this thread only to discover it's yet another complaint about random rewards being rigged somehow. :(