• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Take me to your leader

• Thread starter DeletedUser25252
  • Start date

DeletedUser25252

With all the doom and gloom in the world of politics just lately, time for a bit of light-hearted fun :cool:

I want to know this:

If we all had to vote for a person to run the whole world, who would you choose, and why? (NO politicians, please!)

There are 6 prizes of 250 diamonds each available. Winners will be chosen at random. Get your answers in by midnight (server time) on February 29th 2020.

Best of luck, folks!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40546

You know after thinking about your question for a little bit I honestly believe that I would choose someone that absolutely knows nothing about technology nothing about modernization nothing about today's world somebody that's like really away from the times that only has to deal with human emotion and how we treat each other as people instead of race or country or money or monetary value or materialistic views just someone that just absolutely deals with nothing but human emotion. So that way when it came down to actually making decisions for the people of this planet they do the right thing

DeletedUser40546

Oh by the way that's just hypothetically speaking if there is such a person that does exist

DeletedUser29404

I would choose, for the Good of All, the Dali Lama. His Enlightenment can lift all of Humanity out of our daily struggles. His platform speaks of Love and Brotherhood. Something humans need to realise, more.

DeletedUser40546

Agreed we just need as a species to look past the self and look at the hole I think that's a big issue with what's going on in every aspect of society today

Kranyar the Mysterious

I would run a national lottery and the winner (loser?) would be sequestered away from all people, media, and social media for 1 year.

Absolutely no direct contact with the outside world, though they would be constantly monitored. They would have as many amenities as possible, gourmet food and drink, exercise/personal sports/recreational facilities (both indoor and outdoor), and access to any book, movie, tv, or non-online game published prior to their term starting.

They would make all law or other decisions based on filling out simple language questionnaires that aren't directly related to the verbiage of any specific law presented, so for example they would be asked indirect questions about the subject being legislated. Upon finishing their term, they would be given a permanent annual stipend equal to the average salary of all workers in the country.

It would of course be more complicated in reality than what I presented above.

DeletedUser36572

I would not support a global leader that doesn’t respect the Sovereignty of Nations and the Liberty of people who wish to have some say-so in governing themselves a bit closer to home ... And my vote would be the least of their concerns.

That’s Assuming ‘No One’ Counts
(If a name is required, I’ll write in Daffy Duck)

DeletedUser41369

Hal, from 2001 a space odyssey, I guess that’s not a person...then probably...Neo...from the matrix

UBERhelp1

One person eh? I'd have to go with the Ruler of the Universe (from the Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy)

But a real person who is alive today? That's harder. There is no one today that I think can do a good job of ruling people (uh oh I'm about to become my normal cynical self look out) without becoming opinionated and biased against a certain group, country, place, or culture. Should definitely just let the next generation handle it. That's what we've done with all our problems in the past, anyway. [remainder redacted due to extreme cynicism that can only live in my head and not even online.]

Last edited:

Godly Luke

I would say....
[Data Expunged]
[Data Expunged]
[Data Expunged]
or...
The 05 Council

The Lady Redneck

James Bond (Sean Connery version) A lot of Charisma to gain respect of everyone, plus he would still be drop dead gorgeous as he got older. and his Double O mentality would mean there would be no need for prisons. If you are a bad guy you get the bullet. Would cut back so much on Taxes we would all have enough cash to buy diamonds from INNO.

And his 2nd in command would be Jack Reacher

DeletedUser36555

James Mattis.

How can you argue with a man who says this?

‘I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.’