• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Take me to your leader

• Thread starter DeletedUser25252
  • Start date

Praetorius

Jim Sterling
jim-sterling-header.png

Captain Christian

Real Person (Unfortunately Dead): Douglas MacAurthur
Living Person: Michael Zillmer or one of the Klindworth brothers! ;)
Fictious Person: Captain Nemo by Jules Verne or Willy Wonka by Roald Dahl (Probably a mix of the two, like one as Dictator and one as Vice-Dictator. Willy Wonka to keep Nemo in Line, and Nemo to help fix the world's problems and design cool technology)

Last edited:

Captain Christian

Real Person (Unfortunately Dead): Douglas MacAurthur
Living Person: Michael Zillmer or one of the Klindworth brothers! ;)
Fictious Person: Captain Nemo by Jules Verne or Willy Wonka by Roald Dahl (Probably a mix of the two, like one as Dictator and one as Vice-Dictator. Willy Wonka to keep Nemo in Line, and Nemo to help fix the world's problems and design cool technology)
@Menace I hope that counts? Sometimes the rules aren't very clear.

Last edited:

DeletedUser37277

One word..... RuPaul!
Why? Why not? It would be great having the worlds most famous Drag Queen running the world. There would be no more discrimination, Everyone Say Love! And he’d teach us to love ourselves, because if you can’t love yourself, how the hell are you gonna love somebody else?? And if anyone cannot comply to his rules, they can sashay away, okuuuuur!

RazorbackPirate

One word..... RuPaul!
Why? Why not? It would be great having the worlds most famous Drag Queen running the world. There would be no more discrimination, Everyone Say Love! And he’d teach us to love ourselves, because if you can’t love yourself, how the hell are you gonna love somebody else?? And if anyone cannot comply to his rules, they can sashay away, okuuuuur!
Other than to declare your love of drag queens, was there a point to this post?

DeletedUser37277

Other than to declare your love of drag queens, was there a point to this post?

It was my contest entry to ‘Take me to your Leader”. Unfortunately, I didn’t notice the contest already ended. Lol. So yes, there WAS a point to my post.