• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

'Talk about...// ten years of foe..........'

Agaselle

Whe players are thrilled to play in the upcomming event and look for those awesome prizes, thank you verry much Inno.
Comes the day for me to roll that golden die ...............

Last edited:

Chino Kafuu

I can't believe I've been playing foe for 10 years. My only game that I've played longer is runescape which I've been playing for 21 years. Hears to 10 more years foe .

Kranyar the Mysterious

Whe players are thrilled to play in the upcomming event and look for those awesome prizes, thank you verry much Inno.
Comes the day for me to roll that golden die I gonna keep him for the end to reach the next age LMA.............
Sorry, not thrilled to play a cheap Monolopy knock off that requires almost no strategy, just random luck, and has lousy rewards. For a major milestone event celebrating the games history, it is sorely lacking.

BTW, playing the game doesn't actually raise your city's era, if that is what you are thinking.

Chino Kafuu

Sorry, not thrilled to play a cheap Monolopy knock off that requires almost no strategy, just random luck, and has lousy rewards. For a major milestone event celebrating the games history, it is sorely lacking.

BTW, playing the game doesn't actually raise your city's era, if that is what you are thinking.
I dunno I have 18 SoA not lousy to me.

Kranyar the Mysterious

I dunno I have 18 SoA not lousy to me.
Well, what I wrote above was based on beta play prior to it being released to live. It was certainly improved in between regarding the number of rewards, but I stand by the rest. It is a boring, mindless event with a fairly worthless main prize (unless you have a newer city that you are happy to get anything to build). Only the Stage of Ages is pretty good. SO's are available in quantity in most events, so nothing special there. While fine for a regular event, I feel that for a 10th Anniversary event they really dropped the ball.