• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tavern adds

DeletedUser35806

When arriving in the first or last seat (in the tavern), the player should receive some supplies. This will help supplies vs coins ratios.

Jern2017

No, they shouldn't. You have a chance of getting a Forge Point or some tavern silver. This and of course the fact that you're helping your friend collect silver should be reason enough for you to visit taverns.

Most more advanced players don't worry about coins and supplies anyway. Play the game right and you won't have to either.

DeletedUser

Proposals need to be in proper format. You can find the proper format in this thread:
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/proposal-guidelines-read-before-posting.139/
You can change the original post to the proper format using the Edit button. Pending proper format, I am moving this thread to Forge Hall for discussion. If you have questions about this or about why the proper format is needed, you may PM me. You can do this by clicking on my name and going to my profile page and click on "Start a Conversation". I will respond usually within 24 hours.

If/when you put this proposal in proper format, post a message here with my name in this format: @Stephen Longshanks and I will move it back to the Proposals section of the Forum.

DeletedUser31540

Coins > supplies is the new meta for long established players due to the Himeji Castle — 1 / 10,000 of a forge point is still more useful than supplies that can never be spent

And to think that for all those years i was plundering supplies instead of coins to address my percieved coin excess — deep sigh

DeletedUser28147

When arriving in the first or last seat (in the tavern), the player should receive some supplies. This will help supplies vs coins ratios.
I know there are a lot of sarcastic jerks on these forums but try not to let that discourage you. Try rearranging your city to make more space so you can put in more supply buildings and look at other people's cities for ideas on organizing your city. Once you find your balance you'll have plenty of supplies.