• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tavern and Guild members

DeletedUser31372

I have discovered that unless you have less than 80 people you invited, once they are in the Guild you can not sit at their Tavern unless you are a friend. We have people we can invite to Guild and if a neighbor you will never be able to visit their Tavern unless you can invite them as a friend or they do. Seems like once they join a Guild it should be an automatic friend and ability to also visit their Tavern.

DeletedUser27184

Note that it may be confusing if you have a friend which is also in the guild. Since he is your friend, you can visit his tavern. Since you are with him in the guild, you can see the tavern button from the GUILD list. But it is due to him being your friend.
Same goes with your neighborhood, if one of them is your friend, you will see the tavern symbol on the neighborhood list. If not, not.
TLDR - Guilds/neighborhood is totally irrelevant for tavern. If a player is your friend you will see the tavern button. On what ever list he appears.

DeletedUser

It is, after all, called the "Friends Tavern", not the Guild Tavern or Neighborhood Tavern.

Incidentally, I don't know when you started playing, but before the Friends Tavern was introduced most of us did not have guildmates in our friends list.

DeletedUser31372

It is, after all, called the "Friends Tavern", not the Guild Tavern or Neighborhood Tavern.

Incidentally, I don't know when you started playing, but before the Friends Tavern was introduced most of us did not have guildmates in our friends list.

DeletedUser31372

I;ve only been playing for maybe 1 1/2 months, but agree that when someone joins a Guild and we cannot invite as friend because we have run our limit of 80 that should be automatic friends to help each other in taverns too, as a Guild should. Many of us in our Guild cannot invite new members as friends and sometimes the new Guild members have also used up their 80 invites so we cannot be friends to help in taverns. I would like to see this change and know many that said the same. Love the game and love helping others, but limiting friends makes this difficult for many.