• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tavern breach

DeletedUser29563

This is not a proposal...just gauging interest. Anyone in favor of the ability to plunder uncollected, full taverns? The tavern would have to be full to its current capacity. The plunder amount would be uncollected silver..not the taverns total stock. This would be an interesting twist since tavern collection maturity is often unpredictable. At least full collection that is. Any thoughts?

DeletedUser29563

Ok...fair enough. Lets add a couple of amendments. Lets say the original post still stands. But since tavern can't be motivated. We'll go with...tavern cannot be plundered if a tavern boost is active..any boost. And a full tavern..collected by the owner yields a 25% full collection bonus.
Again this is not a proposal...but could eventually become one after some debate and twerking. And if its just too appalling for most..so be it.

DeletedUser27889

I vote no. The whole "collect on time" answer to plundering is rendered moot if tavern silver enters the equation....knowing when your stuff pops is one thing...knowing when all your friends are playing is another.
I agree with this. Also imagine the frustration of waiting for your tavern to fill up to collect (since each additional chair brings more silver than the one before it, which is why we wait for it to be full) only to have it plundered. An unlucky player may never get to clear their full tavern through no fault of their own.

Freshmeboy

No matter how you twerk..er..uh..tweak it, tavern silver needs to be off limits precisely because of its unpredictable nature. The defense of this suggestion is to collect EVERYTIME you log in to collect from your city, reducing the potential of silver gained over time. Its unfair on too many levels to even create a proposal

DeletedUser

No matter how you twerk..er..uh..tweak it, tavern silver needs to be off limits precisely because of its unpredictable nature. The defense of this suggestion is to collect EVERYTIME you log in to collect from your city, reducing the potential of silver gained over time. Its unfair on too many levels to even create a proposal
I agree. To me, the Tavern is on the same level as GBs when it comes to plundering. Off limits.

And what no one has mentioned: Changes to plundering are on the Do Not Suggest list. End of discussion.

DeletedUser29563

Longshanks is like that teacher you had in grade school who challenges you to dream big. Then beats your *ss when you say you wanna be an astronaut lol. The ultimate reality checker!
Btw this is not an insult brother.

DeletedUser27889

Fair enough...lets squash it........sooo.....what about those cowboys?
Excuse me sir but this is the internet. Everyone knows when people don't agree with you on said internet you are to throw a fit, insult our mothers then rage quit in a fury of expletives equipped with racist/sexist overtones. If needed I could provide some shining examples of this on these very forums. Being a rational adult who considers the opinions of others will simply not do.

DeletedUser29563

Excuse me sir but this is the internet. Everyone knows when people don't agree with you on said internet you are to throw a fit, insult our mothers then rage quit in a fury of expletives equipped with racist/sexist overtones. If needed I could provide some shining examples of this on these very forums. Being a rational adult who considers the opinions of others will simply not do.

DeletedUser29563

Actually as far as my idea. Thought the sample size has been small..it has been unanimously rejected. And I can certainly live with that. This is why I didn't put it in proposal form.
I didn't check the "do not suggest list"..I thought I had it committed to memory...but I overlooked the plundering part..and that's on me.
Manda..although being humorous..has a really good point. The childishness on internet discussion forums is staggering. A debate or discussion where everyone agrees is not a discussion at all. Thanks for the input and opinions.

DeletedUser27889

Manda..although being humorous..has a really good point.
My only attempted point was to compliment you. I can understand with my sarcasm why it may not have landed quite right. I just meant to point out that many get very defensive if their idea is not liked or opinion not agreed with. I found it refreshing that you did not and that you took the opinions of others into consideration.

In fact your very idea to gauge interest on your idea instead of putting it forward as a proposal is refreshing for this forum. Usually people don't read any of the stickies and post things like 'I propose my houses give me FP instead of coins because easy.'

So basically my overall point, I thumbsdown your idea, but I thumbsup you.

DeletedUser29563

My only attempted point was to compliment you. I can understand with my sarcasm why it may not have landed quite right. I just meant to point out that many get very defensive if their idea is not liked or opinion not agreed with. I found it refreshing that you did not and that you took the opinions of others into consideration.

In fact your very idea to gauge interest on your idea instead of putting it forward as a proposal is refreshing for this forum. Usually people don't read any of the stickies and post things like 'I propose my houses give me FP instead of coins because easy.'

So basically my overall point, I thumbsdown your idea, but I thumbsup you.
Oh i know...I didn't take it as bad at all. Thank you very much Manda!