• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tavern build boost not working

DeletedUser28733

Activated 48 hours construction boost yesterday and still have ~27 hours left but none of the buildings I'm constructing reflects the boost. Counter reads full time, e.g. for silk 5:40. What am I missing? Is this a bug of sorts or what gives?

DeletedUser

Activated 48 hours construction boost yesterday and still have ~27 hours left but none of the buildings I'm constructing reflects the boost. Counter reads full time, e.g. for silk 5:40. What am I missing? Is this a bug of sorts or what gives?
Normal time to construct a Silk goods building is 11:20. So, if your counter starts at 5:40, that is 50% less time than normal, which is what the 48 hour Tavern boost buys. Nothing to see here, move along.

g1444850095354310787.jpg

DeletedUser28733

So then times given on the menu are already boosted. Sort of confusing but well. Thanks for the re.

DeletedUser26965

So then times given on the menu are already boosted. Sort of confusing but well. Thanks for the re.
Yes, if you look at the build time before activating the boost it gives the normal time to build then after activation it shows how long with the boost. Also important to note, as I found out the hard when when it came out, is that it only applies to buildings you start after activating the boost not if you started building one just before activation, same for making units.

DeletedUser27184

Yes, if you look at the build time before activating the boost it gives the normal time to build then after activation it shows how long with the boost. Also important to note, as I found out the hard when when it came out, is that it only applies to buildings you start after activating the boost not if you started building one just before activation, same for making units.
On the other hand, if you use a boost a second before it expires, it will still have an effect. I.e. if you build the silk just a second before the boost ends, you still have only 5:40 to wait.