• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tavern button depression?

Farfle the smelly

Not a bug, but a question that I think is probably unpopular but I’m curious:

Why isn’t the seat button similarly depressed in the Town Hall when you can’t sit down? It’s such a small thing, I know. But I’ve done some light reading (this is closest to the idea https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/visit-all-tavern-icon.17441/#post-191091) but ultimately it was shut down with ‘no’. I know that I waste a lot of time pressing buttons that get me nowhere with a friends tavern, but logically I’d think they would approach the aid and the tavern button the same since they have nearly the same function.

Does anybody know/remember why the devs decided to keep it undepressed?

Sincerely,
A bored quarantiner on a Friday night

DevaCat

Tavern button depression is a terrible but known condition which can inexplicably strike Forgers from time to time. One known palliative is to visit the Local Drop and browse threads in the tavern sub forum for a bit of cheer. It was once thought that perusing the Ideas section could provide the same relief, but it was discovered that this could instead lead to elevated blood pressure, so it's no longer recommended. :)

Sorry, no real answer for you, but it's an interesting question.

Farfle the smelly

Tavern button depression is a terrible but known condition which can inexplicably strike Forgers from time to time. One known palliative is to visit the Local Drop and browse threads in the tavern sub forum for a bit of cheer. It was once thought that perusing the Ideas section could provide the same relief, but it was discovered that this could instead lead to elevated blood pressure, so it's no longer recommended. :)

Sorry, no real answer for you, but it's an interesting question.
Thanks for the giggle!