Confirmed Tavern Chair Icon is not working right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolta

I go to click on the chair to sit in taverns that have an arrow and sometimes that arrow stays after i click it.

I click on a tavern chair with the clock on it and it opens the tavern window and I see the animation of me sitting down at that tavern and I am the only player sitting at the table.

In the case of the arrow not going away I visit the players city and poof the icon changed from arrow to a clock.

Zolta

• Browser and Version:
  • Google Chrome is up to date
    Version 84.0.4147.89 (Official Build) (64-bit)

• How often this occurs:
  • Randomly with different friends each day

• Urgency: Minor Bug mostly just annoying and a time sink to check all friends to be sure I can't sit at their taverns

• Preventative Actions: Refresh your browser, Log out / Log in, Restart your computer, Try a different browser - Firefox, Try a different computer.

• I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: No.

Lady Gato

I have a chair for one specific person that I click on and it says that person's tavern is a ruin. I've refreshed the page, logged out and logged back in and still this person shows a tavern chair despite the fact that his tavern is a ruin.

Zatrikon

I see this, too.

If it says their tavern is a ruin, then that's actually true - they haven't unlocked the tech that gives them the tavern yet.

tiggerwof

This has been reported to the devs
Almost two months now and this bug is STILL not corrected?!? What did Inno do that created the bug? Go back to the update that started this and undo it! I have spent $20 in the last month on this game...and it is BROKEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.