• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tavern coins as GE prize

DeletedUser34390

I think adding Tavern Coins as a prize for GE would be awesome. It could replace coins or supplies.
Many players struggle at collecting and saving tavern coins and this would allow them to more fully
participate in events and GE.

RazorbackPirate

^ Agreed. A fully upgraded tavern, an active friends list, and an owner who empties on time will have more Tavern Silver than they know what to do with. I buy 1 - 2 Tavern Boosts every day and my silver total still climbs. in fact, I was just thinking the other day, there needs to be more things to spend Tavern Silver on.

Last edited:

Jern2017

It may not be the same for others, but tavern silver is just piling up in my Progressive Era tavern. I occasionally use it for the extra turn in the GE. Apart from certain quests that require me to turn on a bost for two or three times, this is the only thing I'll use my tavern silver for.

I can imagine how someone in the earlier ages of the game, not having GBs that provide a sufficient amount of attack/supply and coin boost... Would like your idea, as this would make it easier to have enough silver to afford said boosts through the tavern shop.

Graviton

Yes, welcome to the forum; yes, please refer to the proposal format thread; no, I am firmly against Tavern silver as a GE prize, or as any prize from any source other than the Tavern.

DeletedUser26120

Moved to forge hall. Rules for proposal formatting are sticked in Proposals forum.

Arya66

MAYBE as some sort of prize that you can choose... but I would not want more tavern silver as a random prize.

- KQ -

^ Agreed. A fully upgraded tavern, an active friends list, and an owner who empties on time will have more Tavern Silver than they know what to do with. I buy 1 - 2 Tavern Boosts every day and my silver total still climbs. in fact, I was just thinking the other day, there needs to be more things to spend Tavern Silver on.

I totally agree with this reply. Especially the idea of more things to spend silver on. I'm nearing a million silver in my tavern and I use the largest coin boost everyday and the extra turn a couple of times a week.

In addition, when you've got your tavern upgrades in place one of the benefits is that your friends have a greater chance of getting a forge point when they visit. Spend a few weeks upgrading your tavern and it will pay handsomely in the long run.

Edit to add: Tavern Silver in GE would be yet another useless reward to the great majority of people.

- KQ -

I would lean a no. What I would love to see is scaled appropriately Jade Relic for forge points

Forge Points are a reward on both Silver and Gold Relics as well as the treasure chests for successfully completing attempts. As much as I like forge points, I don't think they're the point of a Jade Relic.

DeletedUser32824

If there were better things to spend tavern silver on then I could be on board with this, but as of now the boosts are mostly lackluster and don't appeal to me too much.

DeletedUser32973

Forge Points are a reward on both Silver and Gold Relics as well as the treasure chests for successfully completing attempts. As much as I like forge points, I don't think they're the point of a Jade Relic.

This has been beaten to death, but still....by the time you're actually getting enough Jade Relics for it to matter you don't need most of the rewards it offers. The rewards kind of need to be reworked. As it stands the gold relic is simply better imo.

On topic, the idea doesn't bother me, as long as it doesn't lower the odds of getting the current useful prizes in GE.

- KQ -

This has been beaten to death, but still....by the time you're actually getting enough Jade Relics for it to matter you don't need most of the rewards it offers. The rewards kind of need to be reworked. As it stands the gold relic is simply better imo.

On topic, the idea doesn't bother me, as long as it doesn't lower the odds of getting the current useful prizes in GE.

I don't know how you overcome the outdated relic rewards thing. I doubt INNO has any plans to make the rewards relevant to a person's era.