• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tavern Shop Ideas...

DeletedUser28370

I would like to propose that we have an advertising sign in our taverns. It could be an upgrade just like we did to upgrade everything else. The first, could be able to put up like 15 or 20 letters. Second upgrade could be 21 to 40 letters, 3rd upgrade could be 41 to 60 letters. It could be used for advertising or just to say thanks for being a friend as long it not deragatory or inflammatory.

DeletedUser30437

Reno kits...would be nice
maybe attack & defense boost elixirs ?
Love random bp idea!
Probably use extra turn most

DeletedUser28370

I think that they are already thinking about that. I was thinking about being able to get a few extra FP from friend list for GB.

DeletedUser11180

Sorry, not reading any. Sure don't read mine, won't be no different... So, sending in 7 rogues is a problem when I clicked to add the other but forgot it is a drag drop on tablet, lost some rogues. What I wanted to hope it there will be a warning, or will they turn in my downfall to some hooprah nonsense jamboree. Was fun to learn and then the thought to bring it up to be fixed was fun too. Shall see.

DeletedUser

Sorry, not reading any. Sure don't read mine, won't be no different... So, sending in 7 rogues is a problem when I clicked to add the other but forgot it is a drag drop on tablet, lost some rogues. What I wanted to hope it there will be a warning, or will they turn in my downfall to some hooprah nonsense jamboree. Was fun to learn and then the thought to bring it up to be fixed was fun too. Shall see.
"Oh freddled gruntbuggly thy micturations are to me
As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
Groop I implore thee my foonting turlingdromes
And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my
blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"
(Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams.)