• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tavern Upgrade Proposal

JumperK2

Proposal
As players progress, tavern silver becomes overcome by events and is no longer a priority with the exception of special events. There is room on the table to add 2 slots for items to upgrade A. attack increase, and B. defence increase. These would be in the form of “lighting” and “cups/mugs”.

Current System (if applicable)
N/A

Details
To the menu bar on the right, add 2 more categories, with subsequent items listed above. Inside these would be the following:

Lighting: Tea light, candle, oil lamp, table light, chandelier

Cups/Mugs: Clay cup, Bronze mug, Silver mug, Gold mug, Platinum mug

Each successive level up would increase the attack and defence capability of the player by 1% to a maximum of 5% in both categories.

Abuse Prevention
I see no possible abuse.

Visual Aids

For designers to implement.

Conclusion
Additional items in a leveling stream of the tavern would allow for an increase in attack and defence and subsequently make relevant the tavern to not only those players who have been around for a while, but new payers as well.

JumperK2

As they are new types of boosts, I would like to see both Attack for the Defending Army boost and Defense for the Attacking Army boosts added to the Tavern for purchase with Tavern Silver.

Attack incrase and defense increase are already available, I don't see the need to add them as permanent effects.
A fair point, well stated. Thank you.

DeletedUser

Tavern boosts were introduced in the past.
The game moved towards higher level of boosts, normal, there should be some inflation to encourage players to get the newest special buildings from the events.
There is room to upgrade the Tavern, maybe even GE rewards, but alas, the developers are insensitive to the issue

JumperK2

Tavern boosts were introduced in the past.
The game moved towards higher level of boosts, normal, there should be some inflation to encourage players to get the newest special buildings from the events.
There is room to upgrade the Tavern, maybe even GE rewards, but alas, the developers are insensitive to the issue
Thank you for your comment and insight. Appreciated

I posted kinda the same thing in the questions section awhile ago to see if there was any interest before doing a proposal. Not many people responded. Which I think is ridiculous if you think about it. No one is interested because the tavern is kind of outdated. It needs an update to bring back interest!

My last topic suggested extra seats or extra upgrades. More boosts. I personally would like a boost for FPS and goods collections.

The tavern needs something new to bring back interest
+1

ELT7572

all of the suggestions above are great. The one thing no one mentioned is that you have to use Diamonds to have more than 1 boost active. A simple solution would be to make it similar to the Antique Dealer where you can “earn” slots.

Graviton

all of the suggestions above are great. The one thing no one mentioned is that you have to use Diamonds to have more than 1 boost active. A simple solution would be to make it similar to the Antique Dealer where you can “earn” slots.

That's definitely DNSL; Inno's not gonna implement something that costs them potential diamond sales.

As to the OP I don't see Inno doing anything with the Tavern that isn't a temporary boost, that's the precedent they've established for it. I'm not against adding new stuff to the Tavern but I am against the Tavern granting permanent boosts. That's what GBs and other buildings are for.

Graviton

It's beginning to look like anything that might improve the game is on the DNSL.
Given that the game has been around for 8 years now, and that means that most everything that could be proposed has been proposed, excepting new features; and that Inno has seen most proposals proposed more than once by people who fail at the search function, or by newer players who don't yet know what they're doing because they don't understand the "big picture" of the game; then yes, at this point most anything is DNSL. As should be expected.