• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Teach me some tips to bid a strong when i get level5. what youHelp me to Grow.

DeletedUser32367

Question. I am building my Player and going real slow I want to have Zeus to level 5 before I come out Bronze of age with a good stack of goods,

Godly Luke

Question. I am building my Player and going real slow I want to have Zeus to level 5 before I come out Bronze of age with a good stack of goods,
First, what is a stack of goods? 64? Get about 300 of each BA goods.
Secondly, getting your Zeus to 5 with base fps (24) or more likely 10 will take a long time without guild / getting sniped. Getting your Zeus up to level 5 (830 fps) with 10 fps a day would take 83 days. You don't need to be in BA for 83 days. My advice, guild hop until you get all bps for Zeus. Then, settle down in a guild, then build Zeus and get 300 of each good. After that, start leveling it (hopefully you're in late Iron Age (IA) by now and are in a decent guild. Then do all that arc 1.9 stuff with your Zeus. Your guild should have a thread for that. As for the 1.9 stuff, I'll leave that for the next poster.

Freshmeboy

Play the events..out of all the things you can do in this game, events are critical for newer players as they provide new buildings that pump out large amounts of the building blocks of the game..good luck

ffblackice

You may also consider to advance to EMA quick, which AD can help you to get some useful buidlings. I bid low and sell back to AD, overtime I have earned several buildings which pruduce 10 FPs a day in total in around a month, one of them is Art Exhibition lv 1. I spent whole lot of time on watching the action though.

DevaCat

Go to the Guides section and read Glarg's guide "Get your first two great buildings ..." It tells you how to guild hop to get blueprints and also how to do recurring quests (RQs) and other advice for getting you off to a strong start.

You've got the right idea about building yourself up before moving up. I don't think moving quickly up to EMA to get to the Antiques Dealer is very good advice for someone who is in Bronze Age. I agree with @Godly Luke that it's good to have about 300 of each type of BA goods (you're going to need some for Iron Age tech research) before moving up, and also that you don't need to spend a huge amount of time in Bronze to do what you need to do there. Read the guide. Don't worry about the Arc just yet, that will come after you've built the core of a strong city. Luck to you.

BruteForceAttack

Go to the Guides section and read Glarg's guide "Get your first two great buildings ..." It tells you how to guild hop to get blueprints and also how to do recurring quests (RQs) and other advice for getting you off to a strong start.

You've got the right idea about building yourself up before moving up. I don't think moving quickly up to EMA to get to the Antiques Dealer is very good advice for someone who is in Bronze Age. I agree with @Godly Luke that it's good to have about 300 of each type of BA goods (you're going to need some for Iron Age tech research) before moving up, and also that you don't need to spend a huge amount of time in Bronze to do what you need to do there. Read the guide. Don't worry about the Arc just yet, that will come after you've built the core of a strong city. Luck to you.

Here is the link to the guide: https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com...o-great-buildings-in-less-than-a-month.13426/

Glockgemini

You will get BPs for Oracle pretty quick and you should plant it and get help from guild and friends getting it to L5 so you won't need to make half of your IA city cultural buildings and decorations, leaving room for houses and prod buildings. Get at least 300 of each BA good before moving to IA.. After moving to IA you should get Zeus pretty quickly. and work on getting COA. Find a friend or two to start a FP swap group with. Get at least 400 of each IA good before moving to EMA. Maximize medal collection for Victory Expansions and save your diamonds for diamond expansions so you can plant your Alcatraz, CDM, ToR, and maybe CC and hopefully your Arc. Never consider planting ToB or Coll. I recommend against the LoA and any GB that doesn't produce FPs and combat support. Yes, ToR produces both. The Truce Tower can be an exception because it allows you to collect higher age goods to cut back on costs of buying goods for higher age GBs.
By the time you get ready to leave HMA, you should have some good event specials to produce FPs, goods, medals, and combat boosts. Once you plant your arc, concentrate on leveling it. Once you get to L26, start the 1.9/190% threads to sky rocket your levels. You will need lots of BPs so always troll the players for 4th and 5th places on arcs as long as you don't pay more than 10 FP/BP. As your arc rises so will your returns. Once you reach 80, stop. The 0.1% increase per level is not worth it.
Go back and start bringing up your other GBs with your trading partners. After you get 1000 of each LMA goods it's time to move into IndA. Get a few more expansions and plant TT, Traz and AO. Stay active donating in the 1.9/190% thread to boost your medals to buy more expansions and BPs for your own GBs.