• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tell Me Who you Are....

Alpha Persei

anything about me is already in my signature . but anyways....

i'm 15
i enjoy reading/studying history . i'll kinda rather spend the day playing monopoly ,since i enjoy the thrill of the game very much ( plus it's fun being superior to others ^ ^). i study Japanese for fun , i love to draw , enjoy playing / learning new instruments ( haven't been able to play any for awhile though ) . i write stories , i enjoy doing Mathematics and science . i also love holding debates ( really good debates that are intriguing ).

Alpha Persei

Sounds like fun :)
it is ^ ^
once i get all the colour sets for one entire side of the board ( or sometimes 2 sides ) . i end up turning that place into " hell street" for other players .

Edit: then i watch them struggle as they try to get a complete ten or higher number , and try to land on "go to jail" or some other space i don't own . so they don't have to pay me

AwesomeAadi10

it is ^ ^
once i get all the colour sets for one entire side of the board ( or sometimes 2 sides ) . i end up turning that place into " hell street" for other players .

Edit: then i watch them struggle as they try to get a complete ten or higher number , and try to land on "go to jail" or some other space i don't own . so they don't have to pay me
It’s the best when you own all or some of the greens and blues on that side. People used to absolutely dread coming there since one land on boardwalk and splat.

Alpha Persei

It’s the best when you own all or some of the greens and blues on that side. People used to absolutely dread coming there since one land on boardwalk and splat.
i tend to get the yellow and red and blue as well . and then i stop to put hotels on them right after getting them . so yes i was one of the many people that cause others to dread landing on board walk , Marvin garden and Illinois A LOT