• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tell us a scary story, win a USB drive card!

DeletedUser8152

You've heard a few scary stories in the Halloween quest line... have any better ones? Post them here! Ten lucky winners will receive a credit-card sized USB drive.* One entry per player only, and we'll pick 10 random posters to win after the end of the contest!

USB%20pic.jpg

*You will need to provide us with your name and address for shipping. (Don't place it here. If you win, we will contact you for the information.) If we do not receive your name and address by the assigned date, the prize will be forfeited and given to the next winning player.

END DATE: 11/1/2016 22:00 EST

RESULTS

Thanks for all the stories! Many were indeed very creepy, many were goofy, and some were just downright confusing. But they were all fun, I hope you enjoyed them as well!

We have picked 10 random entries to win a USB card. Congratulations to the winners!

AyeMatey
MaranKarma
Jeffulus the Grand
two suns
Sciencedaddy
BSkelton
Vyolet Rampage
rjr.1481
EzTch
infinigirl

Winners will be contacted via forum mail to arrange delivery!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27357

Once upon a time there was a guy called the three fingered willy. He was a guy that got frostbite on two of his fingers and lost them. He goes around haunting younger kids and they freeze in shock. He still goes around haunting.

DeletedUser27010

It was a dark and stormy night, and a man came into the hotel lobby, soaking wet, and said,
"Gimme a room."

"I'm sorry," said the desk clerk. "We only have one room left. And it's haunted."
"I don't care," said the man. "I don't believe in ghosts."
"All right," said the desk clerk. "I warned you." And he gave the man the key.
The man went up to his room, lay on the bed, read his newspaper, and he heard a voice.

"Got you where I WANT you. Now I'm going to EAT you."

The man went "EEEEEK," jumped out the window, had a heart attack, and died.

About an hour later, a wrestler came in to the hotel office. "GIMME A ROOM, PENCIL NECK!"
The clerk said, "I'm sorry. We only have one room left, and-- it's haunted."
"I AIN'T AFRAID OF NO PENCIL NECK GHOST! GIMME THE KEY OR I'LL SLAM YOU!"
The clerk said, "All right. I warned you."

The wrestler went up to the room, started flexing his muscles in the mirror. After a minute, here came the voice:

The wrestler went "EEEEEEEK!" jumped out the window, had a heart attack and died.

After about an hour, a kid came into the office. "I need a room," he said.
"I'm sorry," said the clerk. "There's only one room left, and it's haunted."
"I don't care," said the kid. "I need a room."
"All right, " said the hotel clerk. "I warned you." And he gave him the key.

Kid went upstairs, lay on the bed, watched a little TV, and he heard the voice

Kid turned off the TV.

"Got you where I WANT you, now I'm going to EAT you!"
Kid got up off the bed, started looking around.

Voice was coming from the closet.

The kid walked over to the closet, put his hand on the doorknob.

The kid slooooooowly opened the closet door--

and

inside

there

was

a --

monkey, with his finger up his nose,

and he pulled out a big booger and said

"Gotcha where I want you, and now I'm gonna eat you." (gulp)

hahahahahha!!!!

EB

DeletedUser27367

Somewhere in the murky depths of the Youghiogheny River of Southwestern Pennsylvania lurks a creature so mysterious and unknown that most local folks are either ignorant of its existence, or dare not utter its name. Along the tree-lined banks of a river named “the daredevil stream of white frothy water” by the ancient native people, the legendary Yough Ness Monster spends its days in solitude close to the dark bottom, living in the slime, muck, rocks and stone.

While its white waters are favored by many outdoor enthusiasts, boaters, and fishermen, there are vast stretches of the “Yough” river that are rarely visited by men, and the mysteries hidden deep in these gloomy waters remain undiscovered – to most people. But there are some who have spoken in whispered tones of frightening encounters with a beast that patrols these depths, and which rarely allows itself to be seen by unsuspecting visitors as they swim, wade, and float by in its territorial waters.

Some say this “monster” and others of its kind have lived in this ancient stream for thousands of years, maybe even being a remnant of the age of dinosaurs. One newspaper account from the late 1800s spoke of an encounter with a giant, snake-like leviathan measuring over forty feet long with a head over three feet in circumference in a place along the Youghiogheny trail sometimes called “Dead Man’s Hollow.”

But others say that The Yough Ness Monster is the product of genetic mutations brought about by many years of exposure to toxins and pollutants poured into the stream from a number of sources, including coal mines, the steel industry, a flawed nuclear reactor core in a submarine built by Westinghouse, and even a crashed B-25 bomber said to be carrying an atom bomb at the time that it disappeared, with no trace of it ever being found.

Whatever it is, The Yough Ness Monster remains a mystery that is forever written into the lore of this heavily forested region of backwoods Pennsylvania. And given the accounts and testimonies of terrified witnesses, this is one legendary creature that is probably best left to its own devices.

MaranKarma

I wake in total darkness. I’m cold and my throat burns with acrid bitterness. I reach out and touch – wood? It encloses me, so tightly I can barely move. I scream myself hoarse, only to realize the sound is not traveling. Realization overwhelms me. I am trapped - buried alive. What happened? I remember driving home, waving when I saw my new neighbor. I walked down to get the mail. Then no memory until I awoke. My phone! I twist and get my hand into my pocket. Thank God! I unlock it and light floods my cage, blinding me then revealing the sight that brings fresh terror – the words scrawled in what looks like blood on the inside of the box: You are mine now. I focus on my phone – there’s a signal. I dial 911. The operator calms me and says she will stay on while they track my GPS. I breathe a sigh of relief. After what seems like an eternity of listening to the operator and answering her questions, she says they have located me, officers are on the way. Then I hear the unmistakable sound of a shovel rasping through the ground above me. He’s coming!

DeletedUser27366

The world was bright. Unbearably, painfully bright so one day I solved that problem and it's been dark ever since. Eternal night.
The world was loud. Unbearably, painfully loud so one day I solved that problem and it's been silent ever since. Dead silent...until recently. There's been a scratching noise in my head and a tickling, itching sensation getting stronger and burrowing further into my mind everyday. I put my finger into my ears...well what's left of them, to try and satisfy the itch. Feels like a build of of earwax but I can't seem to reach it. I pull my finger out and poke it through my eye socket. THERE! I pull my finger out and skewered on the tip is a maggot.
"Hello, little maggot you must be hungry, sorry to have disturbed you." I said as I placed it back into my skull. I don't have much left but I have enough to help others. Help others find reprieve in this loud, bright world.

Now...it seems the air is cooled. Night is coming let's make sure I have my tools.
Knife for cutting off ears...check.
Corn skewers for ear plugs...check. (But I'm running low...need to get more).
Sharpened soup spoon for the eyes...check. (Getting rusty need to clean).

Well then little maggot friend...let's get going. My sister is long over due to be rescued from this world. Let's go bring her some peace of mind...

DeletedUser27379

Two of my best friends asked me to pet-sit for them over the past week. They were flying out of town to visit family, and they had a very large dog and a cat. I've been friends with Marc and Alethia for over ten years now, so I said sure. It would be no trouble. I'd crash there for a week and make sure they're fed and the beast gets walked.

I picked them up last Sunday and took them to the airport to see them off and save them parking fees. Then I headed back to their place and unpacked my little travel bag. I didn't feel right using their bedroom, but they have two guestrooms. It's a pretty nice one-story house with the living room and kitchen near the front, and then three bedrooms and a bathroom down a hallway in the back.

One of the spare rooms was used to house cleaning supplies and the cat's litter box. The odor was strong, and I didn't feel like smelling of it when I woke up every morning, so I set up in the other, which was clearly being used as a storage room, piled floor to ceiling with boxes and furniture. I moved some things and made a path to the bed, and settled in. I spent that evening playing some video games and walking the dog all over the neighborhood.

That first night, I noticed something a little strange. The dog followed me everywhere. I mean literally everywhere. If I were in the bathroom, he wanted to be there watching to make sure I was okay and didn't fall in. The cat, being a cat, didn't care that I existed until she was hungry, but that dog was acting like he was attention starved. Except when I turned in for the night, he stopped at the door to the room I was using and just whined. He absolutely refused to come inside. I didn't think much of it, assuming my friends had simply trained him not to.

I went to sleep. Around 1am, I woke up shivering. It was so cold my teeth were actually chattering. Did I mention I live in Florida? I hadn't turned the A/C up, so it was still supposedly set at 70 degrees, but I half expected to see ice on the window - if I could have seen the window through the junk and boxes.

I got up and went out into the hall to check the thermostat, and the second I left the room it felt like I had stepped into an oven. I checked the meter, and sure enough it was 70 in the house - it just felt like 110 after that bedroom. I stepped back in and sure enough, frozen again. In my half-asleep state, I chalked it up to vents being covered or something, grabbed some extra blankets, and went back to sleep.

Monday I went to work, came home, fed the animals, walked the dog, and watched some TV. The usual. Not a very exciting life, I know, but the work week seldom is, I suppose. That night I triple-checked the thermostat before going to bed and made sure the door to the room was propped wide open. The dog laid there at the threshold with his head on his enormous furry paws and stared at me like he was never going to see me again. I tried to get him to come in and jump on the bed (I know, bad manners, but whatever) but he was having none of it.

Again I drifted off to sleep, and again I woke up around 1 or 2 shivering. I grabbed the extra blankets from the floor next to the bed, pulled them over me, and rolled over and back to sleep as soon as I was barely warm enough.

This went on for a few days. It may not seem like much, but it was starting to wear at me. I wasn't sleeping well, and I was beginning to feel cold all day long, even walking to the bus in the 90 degree Florida heat. So Thursday evening, I decided enough was enough, and I slept on the couch in the living room.

Damn if that dog wasn't the happiest critter I've ever seen, bouncing all over and acting like the kids from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory after learning they found a golden ticket. He jumped up on the couch, curled up over my legs, and off to sleep we went.

I woke the next morning feeling like a million bucks. Well, okay, I was cramped and a bit sore from sleeping on a sofa not meant to be a sleeper-sofa, but I still felt 1000% better than I had the day before. I showered and headed to work.

For the rest of my stay, I stuck with that setup. By the time Sunday rolled around I had almost forgotten why I was sleeping on the couch like a shmuck. That morning I got up, cleaned the place top to bottom and went to feed the animals before heading to the airport to pick up my friends.

Except I couldn't find the dog. I checked the whole house, looked in every room and the outside in case I had left the door cracked and he had gotten out into the yard but he was nowhere to be found. I was panicking, thinking my friends were going to kill me when I had to explain to them I had lost their dog somehow, when I heard him whine.

I starting calling him again and walked slowly into the back of the house. Sure enough, it was coming from the room I had been using. I walked in, noticing that the room was still utterly frigid this morning, and started looking for him. It wasn't a large room. It was a fairly typical bedroom, as far as I could tell, except that there was so much stuff in it you couldn't see the walls. I started moving stuff. He started whining louder. By this point, I was so inexplicably scared I was practically throwing boxes and old furniture out of my way, digging towards the sound of this dog. Finally, I moved a big wardrobe-type box, and there he was, curled into a ball in the back corner of the room. He looked up at me and jumped into my arms, trying to pull both of us out of there. I gave up any semblance of rational thought and just ran with him out into the hall, slamming the door behind me.

It must have taken me twenty minutes to catch my breath and start moving. I left food out for the dog (who was not remotely interested in eating or doing anything other than hiding in the corner of the living room), grabbed my keys, threw my bags in the car and took off for the airport.

I was late picking my friend up, and blamed it on traffic. As I drove them back to their place, they chatted about the wonderful time they had with their families and thanked me for watching the place. They asked me if I had used their room, and I said no, I just used one of the guest rooms, but that after it had ended up being so cold I couldn't sleep, I slept on the sofa because I didn't want to use the one they kept the cat box in.

They looked at me like I was completely crazy, and Marc said "But we only have two bedrooms: ours and the animals'." I stared at him for a moment until someone honked at me and I remembered I was driving. I quickly finished the drive and got them home. As they grabbed their bags I sat there staring at the house, feeling as though it were staring back at me. They asked if I wanted to come in for coffee and a board game, and I said no, I had work to do, and I'd catch up with them soon, and sped off.

I have no idea what the hell happened to me, and I don't want it to again. But I also can't help but wonder if I went back, if they would see it. Or if their dog just lays there in the hall sometimes, growling at the empty wall of the hallway, and they laugh at how crazy animals can be.

DeletedUser13651

Once upon a time there was a beautiful woman named The American Democratic Process. Then an evil wizard with a rabid fox who lived on his head, named Donald Trump came along and saw that the beautiful woman was surrounded by scared and angry village rabble, so he wove a spell of fear and hatred that enchanted them all to grab their pitchforks and rise up against the woman.
They stormed her, in her tower of Justice, and beat down her doors, yelling filth and obscenities, and killed her, and proclaimed the evil wizard the ruler of the land.

DeletedUser12533

One day, A huge fan of Forge of Empires was creatively thinking of a spooky story to tell for an awesome contest the game was having. He was eating his lunch, almost ready to hit the submit button when all the sudden the power goes out!!! His story is lost and before he knows it his throat is slit! The killer turns the power back on and wins the contest.

DeletedUser9681

Once upon a time there was a beautiful woman named The American Democratic Process. Then an evil wizard with a rabid fox who lived on his head, named Donald Trump came along and saw that the beautiful woman was surrounded by scared and angry village rabble, so he wove a spell of fear and hatred that enchanted them all to grab their pitchforks and rise up against the woman.
They stormed her, in her tower of Justice, and beat down her doors, yelling filth and obscenities, and killed her, and proclaimed the evil wizard the ruler of the land.

that was really scary!

Lucifer1904

I am sorry about the length of it I write stories like this a lot and I get really into it.

At the end of a quiet road, behind a veil of twisted black oak trees, there was a house. A woman lived there. On bitter nights like this one, she sat by the fire and read until she grew tired enough for sleep. But on this night, as her lids grew heavy, she was startled by a sound. A sound she wasn’t accustomed to hearing these days. Who could be calling, she wondered? And this late? She rose from her chair and picked up the phone.
“Hello?”
“I’m going to kill you,” a man with a deep voice said.
“Who is this?” she asked.
No answer
There was a click. Silence. She quickly dialled the police and explained what had happened. The officer told her to wait while he traced the call. After a few moments he said, “The call is coming from . . . inside your house.”
“That doesn’t make sense,” she said. “How could someone be inside my house?”
“He probably broke in,” he said.
“Oh yeah, I guess that makes sense.”
“And that’s not everything,” he said. “I’m not a police officer.”
“You aren’t?”
“No, I’m the killer guy from before. I never actually hung up.”
“But I heard a click.”
The man made a clicking sound with his mouth. “Like that?” he said.
“Wow, that’s really good.”
“Thanks.”
“So, are you really inside my house?”
“Yeah, totally.”
“Where?”
The man’s breathing grew heavier. “I like your hair,” he said.
“Wait, you can see me?”
“Yes.”
“Wait, you like my hair?”
“It’s really nice.”
“If you can see me, then what am I wearing?”
“Looks like a blouse from Banana and a skirt from . . . Anne Taylor Loft?”
“Wow, you really can see me.”
“I can also see—wait, what the hell is that?”
“What?”
“There’s a person, a ghost hovering near you.”
“It’s sort of hard to trust you after the click thing.”
“No I’m serious, over by the couch.”
The woman turned and gasped, “Oh my god, I see it! I knew this place was haunted.”
“Jesus Christ. Is it a kid? Eww, he’s all translucent.”
“Looks like a little boy.”
“What does he want??”
“I think he wants to play. He’s holding a kite.”
The ghost boy floated closer and spoke: “Play with meeeeee.”
“Oh my God, he can talk!” the man said.
“Play with meeeeee,” the ghost boy repeated.
“Um, no thank you!” the man said.
“He can’t hear you,” the woman said.
“Put me on speaker.”
“Hold on,” she said. “Try now.”
“We don’t want to play with you! O.K., junior? Just run along.”
“Why?” the boy said, cocking his head to one side. “Playing is fun.”
“No it isn’t!” the man yelled .
“Who are you?” the ghost boy asked the woman. “Why are you in my house?”
“Oh, I’m Ellen. I actually live in this house now. And the voice you’re hearing on the phone is . . . I didn’t get your name.”
“It’s, uh, Douglas,” the man said, reluctantly.
“Douglas is hiding somewhere in here to kill me, right, Douglas?” Ellen said.
“That was the plan,” Douglas said .
“And you guys are scared of a kid with a kite? Jesus,” the ghost boy said.
“A dead kid with a kite!” Douglas said.
There was a heavy silence for several moments. Suddenly, the doorbell rang.
“Expecting someone?” Douglas asked.
It rang again. Ellen walked over and opened it. Standing there was a hulking man in ratty clothes, barely concealing a bloodied machete behind his back.
“Pardon me, Ma’am,” he said. “My car broke down and I was wondering if I could charge my phone in your house?”
“Sorry, I don’t think so,” Ellen said, starting to close the door.
The man shoved his foot inside. “Well, I do think so,” he said.
Ellen stumbled and fell to the ground.
“Who the hell is that?” Douglas screamed.
“I’m a homicidal drifter. Who the hell are you?” the drifter said, confused. “Where’s that voice coming from?”
“He’s a killer hiding in my house,” Ellen said, holding up the phone. “Douglas.”
“Hiding? Where?” the drifter asked, looking around nervously.
“He’s in the closet,” the ghost boy said.
“What in the shit is that?” the drifter screamed.
“I’m a ghost. I used to live here like a hundred years ago. Oh, and let me guess, you don’t want to play with me.”
“Hell, no, I don’t want to play with you. What’s going on in here?”
“What’s going on is no one will play with me!”
“For Christ’s sake, no one’s flying a kite at night,” Douglas shouted. “Give it up!”
The ghost boy began to cry.
“Now you made him cry, Douglas,” Ellen chided.
“Sorry if I’m a little on edge because you let a killer into the house,” Douglas said.
“First of all, I didn’t let him in, he busted in,” Ellen said.
“It’s true, I did,” the drifter said.
“Second of all, you’re also a killer, Douglas.”
“Touché,” the drifter said.
“And third of all, don’t say sorry to me, say sorry to the dead kid.”
“O.K., O.K. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have snapped at you,” Douglas said.
The ghost boy smiled. Everyone seemed to calm down a bit, until the doorbell rang again. Ellen walked toward the door.
“DON’T!” the three others shouted.
She opened it and peered outside. There was no one there, just a large wooden box on the front step.
“There’s a box out here,” Ellen said. “There’s no label or anything,”
“I have a bad feeling about this box,” the drifter said.
“I hate this box,” the ghost boy said.
Ellen ignored them and carried it inside. She turned to the drifter. “May I?” He wiped his machete on his pants and handed it to her. She popped open the top, reached in, and pulled out a tattered clown doll with a sinister grin.
“What is it? What is it?” Douglas yelled, through the phone.
“Some sort of clown doll,” Ellen said.
“I don’t want to play with a clown doll,” the ghost boy said, beginning to cry.
“Why don’t we just put this thing back in the box before it gives us all nightmares, O.K.?” the drifter said.
“Look, there’s a string,” Ellen said, pulling it before anyone could object. The clown began to wheeze, its eyes shifted from side to side, and an eerily cheerful song emanated from its open mouth.

Welcome to my circus,
My circus of fun.
There’s nowhere to hide.
There’s nowhere to run.
You’re all my guests inside the Big Top.
I’m going to kill you all, basically.

The clown let out a terrible cackle.

“Really psyched you pulled the string, Ellen,” Douglas said. “I mean, come on!
“What does the clown mean?” the ghost boy asked.
“I think he was pretty clear,” the drifter said, wringing his hands. “He’s going to kill us all . . . basically.”
“How’s a doll going to kill us?” Ellen asked.
Each of them silently surveyed the room in anticipation. Suddenly, the lights went out.
“What happened? Who did that?” the ghost boy screamed.
“I can’t see anything!” the drifter said, “I literally can’t see anything because it’s too dark now!”
Through the darkness, Ellen let out a cry, “Oh no!
“Ellen?” Douglas screamed, “What is it?”
“It’s the clown! It killed her,” said the drifter, his voice shaking. "And he is coming for us next"
“He killed Ellen!” the ghost boy sobbed.
Seconds later, the lights flashed back on. Ellen’s hands were raised to her face.
“My stupid contact lens slid out of place,” she said, spreading her eyelids apart, and poking at her pupil. “So annoying.”
“Oh, please don’t do that,” the drifter said, squirming.
“What’s she doing?” Douglas asked, with dread.
“Touching her actual eyeball with her actual finger,” the ghost boy said, wincing.
“It’s a real slippery one,” Ellen said, maneuvering deeper into her eye. “Can’t get a grip on it.”
Douglas gagged. “Oh my god, that’s so vile.”
The drifter raised his fist to his mouth with a grimace, as Ellen pressed her thumb against her wet, quivering eyeball for leverage.
“Ugh, now I think it’s folded up under my lid,” said Ellen, stretching her lid out. “Can someone look and tell me if they can see it?”
There was a click from the phone.
“Douglas? Was that a real click?”
The ghost boy faded into the wall, saying, “I’m out.”
“Ghost boy?”
She heard the front door opening behind her. “Drifter? You, too?”
The drifter turned to her with a dazed look, “I hate this place so much,” he said, then dropped the machete from his limp hand and walked into the darkness.

THE END

JW35

Once upon a time a guy was married to a woman

who got a divorce

and -

the house

and -

the kid

and -

the job

The man...

Got alimony to pay!

The end

DeletedUser25581

You've heard a few scary stories in the Halloween quest line... have any better ones? Post them here! Ten lucky winners will receive a credit-card sized USB drive.* One entry per player only, and we'll pick 10 random posters to win after the end of the contest!

USB%20pic.jpg

*You will need to provide us with your name and address for shipping. (Don't place it here. If you win, we will contact you for the information.) If we do not receive your name and address by the assigned date, the prize will be forfeited and given to the next winning player.

One summer when I was 19 I went on a 4 day/3 night camping trip near my parents' house on my own. Might sound weird but I had been to this area many times and it was quite safe. Anyway I brought my camera and took lots of pictures. When I came back and developed my film, there were 3 extra pictures that I didn't take... of me... sleeping. One each night.

JW35

One summer when I was 19 I went on a 4 day/3 night camping trip near my parents' house on my own. Might sound weird but I had been to this area many times and it was quite safe. Anyway I brought my camera and took lots of pictures. When I came back and developed my film, there were 3 extra pictures that I didn't take... of me... sleeping. One each night.
True story?

DeletedUser20909

USB%20pic.jpg

Once upon a time there was an old woman with her left arm amputated and replaced with a golden arm. She went around the town shaking her golden arm at the children of the town. The children ran from her to their parents. On a cool blustery day in October, the old woman died from old age. She was buried in the town cemetary on the next day. The obituary in the paper told of the old woman with the golden arm died nameless and was buried without a tombstone.
A couple of thieves read the obituary and decided to dig up the old lady, steal the arm and take it to a pawn shop in the next city.
After dark, the two thieves went to the cemetary. Thunder and lightning raged as the storm neared the cemetary. The undeterred thieves took their shovels and flashlights to the newly made grave. They began to dig the dirt of the grave and they heard a wolf howling in the nearby forest. As they made progress in digging the dirt on top of the coffin, they began to hear more and more wolves howling. And the howlings were getting louder and closer. They finally uncovered all of the dirt off the coffin and opened the lid to a crescendo of the wolves loud howlings. With the lid open, they shined their lights on the body of the old woman to find the golden arm.
The biggest thief grabbed the arm and was surprised at the ease that it popped out of the coffin.
He threw it up to his partner and then began to climb out of the grave. Suddenly, he became stuck and started to scream for his partner's help.
His partner shined the flashlight on his leg to see a tree root holding him in place, He handed him a shovel that he used to cut the tree root.
When he reached the top of the grave, they sat down by the hole and started to laugh about the tree root grabbing hold of him.
They placed the golden arm in a garbage bag and started to head for the car when they heard it for the first time.
Strangely, the wolves had gone silent and the thunder was gone.
"Bring back my golden arm!"
The thieves looked at each other and completely around the cemetary to see who was saying this. There was no one around and they walked faster to the car. Then they heard it again.
"Bring back my Golden Arm!" "Bring back my GOLDEN ARM!"
They glanced over their shoulders and still saw no one. They placed the arm in the trunk and hopped in the car and drove towards the destination in the next city.
As they raced down the highway, they kept hearing that screechy voice over and over. "Bring back my GOLDEN ARM!"
The thieves were getting really spooked to the point they asked each other if they wanted to throw the arm out and forget about it, but they decided to go to the pawn shop and cash in.
They got to the edge of town and found a motel there. Since pawn shop wasnt open until morning they decided to spend the night there.
They took the garbage bag holding the arm into their motel room. They locked the door and turned on the television. After ten minutes, they heard the knock on the door. "Who is it one of the thieves asked?" There was no immediate response until one of them walked over to the door.
"Bring back my GOLDEN ARM NOW!" The thieves had had enough and grabbed their pistols to shoot whomever was doing this. "Bring back my GOLDEN ARM!" The thieves counted to three and opened the door and began shooting. They both pulled their triggers until each gun was
empty. When the guns were clicking empty, they looked outside to see who they had hit. There was nothing there. Looking at their car,
the trunk was open and they heard it again. "BRING BACK MY GOLDEN ARM!"
In sheer terror, they slammed the door and locked it tight.
They went to the garbage bag to look at the arm, but the bag was on the floor laying empty.
The stunned thieves ran out the door and into their car and began driving away.
They turned on the car radio and heard, "I HAVE MY GOLDEN ARM, HOORAY!"
The next day the theives read in the paper that old woman's grave was in perfect condition when the caretaker came to place
a donated headstone.

nightwatcher

I work as a night watchman at highrise building in a major city. We have a large campus with several houses on it and part of my job is answer alarm calls. We had this one building, #2005, which had been sitting empty for years and the owners had just acquired it and installed a set of alarms to prevent the local homeless from breaking in.

It was about 230 am, when the alarm company called me and said they were getting a motion detection at that building. I got my gear and headed over there, and found the alarm sounding. I entered the front door and using my flashlight started checking the rooms. I found what I was looking for in the basement area, because I saw one of the plywood covers had been pulled loose from the window. However, as soon as I stepped in the basement I got the terrible feeling that I was being watched. I assumed at first there there was treaker there, but I checked and found nothing. Yet, that feeling of unease wouldn't leave. It felt as some big animal was looking at me and waiting for the right moment to strike. I quickly got the board back in place, reset the alarms and got out of the building.

I went back to my station in the lobby of the main building. I sit to the side of the door so I can't see directly out, but the walls are highly polished and I can see reflections of people if they come to the door. I was at my station about an hour when I thought I saw a person at the front door. I got to look and there was no one there. In the space of the next two hours this happened three more times, and each time I would get up and not see anyone. At around 5 am, I had to move some wet floor signs that were on the steps leading down to the main entrance. As I bent over, I swear I felt a hand push me and I fell down the stairs and into the glass door. The door was tempered glass and didn't break, but I was not so tempered. I pulled a ham string and was in pain for the six weeks.

The next night we had five slip and fall incident on those stairs beside mine. Pior to this there hadn't been any and we not have any since. I believe something followed me back from that house that night and hung around at the entrance stairs. I still work there, but I never ever gone back into that house. It has since been converted to an office, and I hear stories about how creepy the employees feel when in that basement. I going to just take their word...

DeletedUser27107

And all of the welfare trolls had to get a job so plundering immediately stopped on FoE