Temple of Relics Feedback

Dursland

I am Dursland
I got 3 gold relics that resulted in rogues, rogues, ritual flame. Then I missed tribal square and got a culture building, and on top of that at the end I got a store building instead of the skywatch. Not even a reno kit or one up kit, a store building.

Definitely not one of my better weeks altho I got 20 fp relic twice so that made it not terrible.

Algona

Upgraded ToR from Lvl 3 to lvl 5. Big move, amirite? Paid off bicely! 4 silver and 2 gold relics. In the last two weeks. Combined. I did get a 20 FP pack. The 2 Gold? Flames. Salt/wound much?

I'm sure Ardak would be heppy to add to his beauttiful display. Me not so much.

Dursland

I am Dursland
Yes leveling it up pays off for sure, after they quietly fixed the bug where it was better at lvl 1 lol.

I kept mine at 1 for a long time but they finally fixed it. Now it's at 5 too. I'd like to get it higher but other things taking priority atm.

ardak kumerin

Yes leveling it up pays off for sure, after they quietly fixed the bug where it was better at lvl 1 lol.
That "Bug" was causing the ToR to give relics from completely unrelated events.

images (2).jpg

I'm glad my ToR was in my city during those Glorious Hay days.

{Edited to fix typo of Hay days]

Last edited:

Kraytak

Your's sounds like mine. Last week I did all of level 1 no relics, all of level 2 1 silver relic, 1/2 of level 3 no relics
This week All of level 1 no relics, 14/16 of level 2 1 silver relic.
Level 9 TOR

Hopefully next week will be good.

Dursland

I am Dursland
So far this week for me 6 white, 1 gold and I've about 20 encounters left.

Seems okay to me - just bad luck for you I guess? :(

Kraytak

Ya Bad luck for 2 weeks in a row. But on 9th encounter of level 3 luck changed. 1 Jade for a Terrance Farm been waiting months for a 2nd one.