• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Temple of Relics Feedback

DeletedUser14885

I agree with most the others in that the release of this update is awful....why wouldn't it coincide with the beginning of the GE week? With the GE being as difficult (for some of us) and expensive in terms of troops as it is....some of us start early and work diligently to get it done quickly so we can take full advantage of as many "attempts" as we can and allow time for our troops to regenerate before the start of the next week. It sucks to be pretty much penalized for being an active and enthusiastic participant in new feature. While not the end of the world....it certainly makes one wonder how much the more- active player is being considered before releases such as this. End result....Disappointed.

Algona

I agree with most the others in that the release of this update is awful....why wouldn't it coincide with the beginning of the GE week? With the GE being as difficult (for some of us) and expensive in terms of troops as it is....some of us start early and work diligently to get it done quickly so we can take full advantage of as many "attempts" as we can and allow time for our troops to regenerate before the start of the next week. It sucks to be pretty much penalized for being an active and enthusiastic participant in new feature. While not the end of the world....it certainly makes one wonder how much the more- active player is being considered before releases such as this. End result....Disappointed.

You do dig that his is a permanent addition to the game? We're missing out on two or three days. You've played for 18 months and demonstrate the patience to take your time with GE. You have to have learned that patience is a virtue in this game. I guess I don't understand the disappointment. Just curious but would you rather have it Thursday or next Tuesday?

If you're losing lots of troops in GE I got a feeling you're doing something wrong. Autobattling? Not enough boost in your attack GBs?

Last edited:

DeletedUser14885

You do dig that his is a permanent addition to the game? We're missing out on two or three days. You've played for 18 months and demonstrate the patience to take your time with GE. You have to have learned that patience is a virtue in this game. I guess I don't understand the disappointment. Just curious but would you rather have it Thursday or next Tuesday?

If you're losing lots of troops in GE I got a feeling you're doing something wrong. Autobattling? Not enough boost in your attack GBs?

Yes, "I dig its a permanent addition" Am I displaying a lack of patience? lol Im simply providing feedback(which i thought was wanted)....why is it so difficult to understand my disappointment? I said that it was disappointing not that I was distraught...lol. I just thought the timing of the release could have been better....so it was disappointing. I appreciate the whole patience is a virtue thing....I knew i was missing something.....lol

I dont know about you, but Im just a small time minor league player whos not looking to be a big star some day. I do however enjoy the game and try to make as much of what I can when I can. I mostly collect and grow GBs and generally dont care about rankings, racing to the end or being the mightiest warrior or richest tycoon. Being a small time player who has only paid modest amounts I seek my advantages where I can... one of them being getting a new GB as soon as possible while BPs are a hot commodity. Amazingly I find that people are much more eager to level my GBs when they still need/want BPs.....lol Albeit on a small scale of course. So yeah....albeit just a day or 2 head start....it is a lil disappointing to me, although as I mentioned previously....its not the end of the world...just feedback.

It just seems to me initiating an update such as this would have been more appropriate at the start of an event.

In regards to losing troops....I dont think I lose an obscene amount or any more or less than others on average but I do rely heavily on rogues and Champs they tend to take longer to heal .....nor do I use diamonds to heal during 2 wave fights. Im also at the very beginning of a tech tree and most my battles consists of troops ive not yet unlocked. There are a few battles on the 3rd level that take many attempts....until the negotiation feature came around It would sometimes take much longer to complete and many more wounded. Ive no doubt Im doing a lot of thing wrongs in multiple aspects of the game and but Im working on it.

In a perfect world this update could have been rolled out better. Im also fully aware this is not a perfect world and Im ok with it....lol

DeletedUser14197

I agree that they would have done better to released it at the beginning of GE instead of part way thru. Someone suggested the other day that people might want to want doing GE, but I had already finished level 1. I started level 2 and I guess I will wait, but I like to start early so I can use attached troops and have time to retrain. My guild doesn't usually open level 3 anyway, so I should have enough time to finish level 2, but I still think it was shortsighted for them to start it in the middle of the GE week. Perhaps in a perfect world, no one completes with anyone (oh yes.... but this is a game) but here, it just seems wrong that someone who is diligent to start GE right away has lost some chances at getting bps. I actually do think it would have been beetter if they had waited till the beginnning of next week to start it and I do't even know if I am going to build this over sized great building. The person who was telling me how great it was said he got 100 rogues and 100 fps. I don't need rogues and it will take a lot more 100 fps to raise this thing to a decent level and it is goign to take a big chunk of land as well. I just don't know where I could fit it at the moment.

DeletedUser26131

its totally not worth it, its really a joke, after all those effort of a really professional team of developers you can only come up with this GB stats and luck of the relics.
I hope ppl will not so disapointed as I got in beta because that will minimize all your investments. a 6x6 GB with so low stats is really a joke.
I had to watch my calendar 3 times to see its not 1st april :)

Ylisaveta

I'm curious, Mr. Baloney, do you play in beta and already have direct experience of this GB? I ask because we have 25 or so in my guild, and the owners have started a thread for where they note level of ToR, level of GE, and what relics they're getting. Varies a lot from level to level, week to week, and player to player, but only one person who has built it thinks it isn't worth it (out of my admittedly small sample). Comments on the beta forum seem more mixed, some regretting building it, others loving it. I don't think you can dismiss it as a joke, though.

DeletedUser14197

So, I waited to do the forth battle in the first round of level 2 and it had the same options as normal. Blueprints were there, but I didn't win any. In another city where I don't do GE, I did the forth battle in round one of level 1 today and oe of the prizes was listed as a Temple blueprit and I won it. So I definitely think they have ripped off players who started the GE at the beginning of the week.

DeletedUser10089

All well and good with new buildings BUT if we could get some room to build them it might be even better WE NEED EXPANSIONS badly

DeletedUser26506

Have the temple in the sticks, 3 donors and it's not showing blueprints as any rewards for them. Just Fp's and medals...

DeletedUser11991

should give out more information on what temple prizes are because from what i read its not offering anything special ..so why then is it called a special building ...lol

DeletedUser8152

Well sticks is level 1, is what I mean. You get out of sticks when you complete level 1.

DeletedUser8620

A watchfire, Premium Decoration. 10 Rogues, 100 fps & 6 ToR bps from GE ToR

DeletedUser13838

I received 2600 medals (assume amounts differ with era?) 25 goods and 5 unattached troops (not rogues). Temple at level 3 and 4 encounters left in GE this week.

DeletedUser8152

Yes. :) But the point is that getting out of sticks (= constructing level 1) gives no BPs. Sorry not to have expressed that more clearly.

DeletedUser14197

I really think sticks is level 1. I have never heard of a level 0 and if you scroll back on your gb, it only goes to level 1.

DeletedUser8620

I really think sticks is level 1. I have never heard of a level 0 and if you scroll back on your gb, it only goes to level 1.
When in the sticks, if you scroll over it, it says level 0.. also in the bottom right corner of the gb itself, it shows the upcoming level as well as to the left, in the lower corner, it shows the current level