• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Temple of Relics Feedback

DeletedUser4770

Please provide us with your comments concerning the Temple of Relic. We are always interested in your thoughts and suggestions.

Your Forge of Empires Team

qaccy

Shucks, guess I have to hold off on starting the expedition next week until after those BPs become available. Glad to see it being released and can't wait to build it!

DeletedUser17164

Seriously July 21st @ mid day??? What?? Why???

Releasing it at the beginning of this upcoming guild expedition = Logical
Waiting until the guild expedition after that to begin (July 26th) = Logical

Releasing it July 21st @ mid day = Bizarre, strange, illogical, nonsensical..........

Algona

Monday is the 1.80 update. INNO might have learned the lesson that they occasionally (heh) have to fix bugs after an update.

Adding a tested feature like a new GB should be painless and bug free. But why not do it a few days after an update and after the GE starts so that if something breaks they will absolutely know it's the new GB code?

DeletedUser15539

Will we be told on Thursday after the blueprints become available? Or do we just start GE and hope we have waited long enough?

We have the Temple on Beta. It is not more work. You battle as usual. After each win, you hover over the Relic Icon on the right side of the map to see if you did/did not win one for that battle. Rinse and repeat. The Relics are obvious on the playing map (unless hidden under fog of war). There is a Silver Common Relic, a Gold Uncommon Relic, and a Jade Dragon Rare relic.

As for the Thursday start, it's fine. Unless you are planning to throw 1600 Diamonds at it as soon as you get your first ToR Blueprint, it will be awhile before you an build one. With some luck (and maybe 1000 less diamonds) you can get one built before the next Expedition starts.

DeletedUser25795

Will we get a pop up or something to tell us the feature has been implemented, as Mid-day is a bit hit and miss as we are from different times zones..

DeletedUser14197

Is it worth the space??? What exactly are you gettig from it?

DeletedUser7202

Please provide us with your comments concerning the Temple of Relic. We are always interested in your thoughts and suggestions.

Your Forge of Empires Team
Great idea! Sweet. But I think the bonus people are talking about is not getting premium building from the previous era that you will never build! ;-) I have bunches of past era rewards that I keep getting from previous era. Such as Arcology, Alge Air ship, Levitation outlet, These are all from the previous era for me and no benefit at all for quite sometime now since I am in the Artic Future. A item that is of all eras such as watch fire or any of the shrines would be awesome.
Thank you
Equipoman

qaccy

Great idea! Sweet. But I think the bonus people are talking about is not getting premium building from the previous era that you will never build! ;-) I have bunches of past era rewards that I keep getting from previous era. Such as Arcology, Alge Air ship, Levitation outlet, These are all from the previous era for me and no benefit at all for quite sometime now since I am in the Artic Future. A item that is of all eras such as watch fire or any of the shrines would be awesome.
Thank you
Equipoman

Technically, being in the Arctic Future could only feasibly 'invalidate' Arcologies, as the only non-premium Arctic Future building available is the Mobile House. Everything else from the Future is still the 'best' of its respective type of building since there's nothing in the Arctic Future to replace them yet.

DeletedUser19886

Is it worth the space??? What exactly are you gettig from it?
So far I've gotten 2 watchfires, 50 goods, 20 FPs, and some other random stuff. If you've got the space, and you complete all 3 level of GE I would say that it's worth it.

DeletedUser14197

We don't even open level 3 lots of times. is it worth it if you only do 2 levels of GE

DeletedUser26154

Level 3 of the GE gives you about about the same amount of personal rewards as levels 1 and 2 combined so they are worth doing.

Finding room to place the Temple of Relics. If you have tens or hundreds of millions of coins, consider deleting your St. Mark's Basilica. St. Mark's has the same 6x6 footprint as ToR and it is already connected to the Town Hall.