• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Temple of Relics Rewards Nerfed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser27545

I understand that the drop rate changed to be more accurate...

But what's with the rewards? I have gotten so many Faces of the Ancient and Ritual Flames that it makes me want to demolish my Temple of Relics just to free up more space in my city.

I would rather get a random number of forge points from 2 to 5 in number than have to get any more of those
crappy buildings.

Anyone else feel this way?

DeletedUser26154

There are times I think it's operating at less than peak efficiency.
I get a lot of those decos too.
I happen to use them, because I move my city around as the need arises.
I've won 6 decos in one week, which is excessive.
This week, I won only 3 relics, so it felt like it wasn't working right.
But it is.
I was having my statistical bad week.
When card players get a statistical bad week, they call it "Bad Beats".

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com...-of-relics-feedback.14118/page-10#post-139914

When you win premium buildings, it's nice.
You can win a lot with the ToR.
Nothing really beats the ToR's efficiency for floor space.
When you have those good weeks.

Follow that ToR feedback thread.
I post my winnings just about every week, unless it's a really bad week.
ToR can't give tons of goodies every week.
What it gives is still plenty enough.

Keep your Temple of Relics.

is this normal.png

You'll have your good weeks then you'll see what I mean.

Daley the Great

It hasn't been nerfed but those decos are absolute garbage
I tend to think the ToR has been nerfed also...enough so that I've decided not to waste FPs leveling mine up any longer. The Faces and Gates are a plain insult, not considered a prize in my guild at all...just something we joke about since most of us have in excess of 50 of the things now.

DeletedUser26120

266 encounters for me, and 33 white, 13 gold, with 2 jade relics. I'd say that's a bit better than the 5% my level 9 ToR says for rare relics.

DeletedUser4441

the new GE achievements... count the exact number of encounters completed and how many of each common, un-common and rare relic is won.
so it will now be easy for people to see their relic spawn rate, and either silence or validate a lot of complaints.

my tor has been on the ground and the same level since GE achievements started....239 encounters completed so far...and all my relics are spawning at the exact rate my ToR says they should.
No, this only tells you how many have been collected. More can and often do spawn. You would be surprised how many go uncollected.

DeletedUser26120

I can't imagine missing a relic, even if the blue thing doesn't glow at the end of level I still check entire map.

DeletedUser4441

If I'm not much mistaken, if you try to leave a completed level of GE without collecting a Relic, isn't there a pop-up message reminding you to collect it?
You cannot collect it if it is under the fog. And the notification is only if you move up GE Tiers.

Volodya

I can't imagine missing a relic, even if the blue thing doesn't glow at the end of level I still check entire map.

You actually get a pop-up reminder that you have an uncollected relic now, if you try to advance to a new level without collecting it. You'd almost have to miss it on purpose these days.

Edit: Ah, never mind. I see Mustapha00 already pointed this out.

DeletedUser25795

Not sure if its been nerfed or lots are just having bad luck. A few in my guild mentioned low drop rates this week and they haven't moaned about relics for a long time. I know that my lvl 9 ToR (15.75%) should give just over 10 relics per week (I always do the max 64 encounters). I have been averaging 8 or 9 for the last few months. And this week (after finishing 64 encounters) I got 5 relics = less than 8% drop rate or half what I should be getting. 4 common and 1 uncommon. I also noticed I haven't received any FP relics for over 2 months now. So yes I know its luck based but for over 2 months not receiving FP's or getting my full 10 relics and then this week getting only 5 (bad) relics {BP's twice and Decorations twice} seams I must be having a bad few months. And Kraken is giving me about half the kills it should be too (not including the fact it took over 20 battles before he first decided to show up). Guess my luck is waiting for the Xmas event.

DeletedUser25795

266 encounters for me, and 33 white, 13 gold, with 2 jade relics. I'd say that's a bit better than the 5% my level 9 ToR says for rare relics.

In comparison to my level 9 Tor: From achievements screen (plus I write it all down);

322 encounters, 32 white, 7 gold, 2 jade.

DeletedUser32039

I understand that the drop rate changed to be more accurate...

But what's with the rewards? I have gotten so many Faces of the Ancient and Ritual Flames that it makes me want to demolish my Temple of Relics just to free up more space in my city.

I would rather get a random number of forge points from 2 to 5 in number than have to get any more of those
crappy buildings.

Yeah. It is definitely getting ridiculous. Another issue I have is the Jade rewards. Gold rewards are better than Jade rewards. It would be nice to get a 200 FP reward or 500 goods, something like that.

DeletedUser25795

Agreed I am only after the gold (FP rewards). Goods are good when you hit a new age but FP's are good all year round.

Algona

Did INNO change the payout on GE level 4 Encounter 4? I didn't even check the goody bix, just clicked expecting the usual Face or BPs. Got 5 FP.

Just checking, I do't want INNO to delete my GBs because I got 5 FP from a bug.

DeletedUser11463

Yeah. It is definitely getting ridiculous. Another issue I have is the Jade rewards. Gold rewards are better than Jade rewards. It would be nice to get a 200 FP reward or 500 goods, something like that.
Amen - I'd rather have 100 FP's (Gold) or 200 goods (Gold) than another store building (Jade). But strangely, this week I got 2 jades in a row and got a reno kit and a sacred sky watch. So you never know.
The repetitive faces and gates I use for quests and repetitive quests for either planting X number of deco's or to fulfill happiness quests. Since I have a bunch of them and I find them mostly useless, it makes me feel good to use them for a quest.

DeletedUser26532

Gold has some great ones (100 FP 200 goods) and some meh ones (Ritual Flame, Tribal square).

Jade has pretty much all good (Terraace farm or store building) and great (Sacred Sky Watch, Reno kit).

Jade averages out as better IMHO.

DeletedUser26120

You can check the link in my signature to get a consistent data set on what you get from GE.

I have been tracking my chest rewards and relics for about 6 months now.

I don't think ToR has been nerfed at all, the relic drop rate gets better every time I level it up. That's why I have mine at level 9 now and plan to take it higher in the future after other GBs are worked on.

Status
Not open for further replies.