• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Temple of Relics Rewards Nerfed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31592

So far this week, my ToR has given me 1 Face of the Ancient and 4 BPs (two BPs twice). Of the BPs- 2 were Colosseum, 1 was ND, and 1 was Zeus. I'm in PME. Gee, thanks.

wolfhoundtoo

That's the nature of a random reward GB. You want to do better level it up and beat on GE every week..........volume is the key to getting better rewards overall.

DeletedUser8230

Something in the rewards have changed. Im am doing my own spreadsheet now. My ToR is at level 53 and I am getting enough prizes for sure but the type of prizes for the level of relics is not what I was expecting. I will run this test at my current level for another 2-3 weeks and see what each level gives in prizes.
The only reason I started this was of what most are saying about the (FoA & RF) .
One thing that have seen to change is the FP rewards. Let me just say The only FP rewards I have received are the (white) common relic "only" so far.
I don't like the Jade or rare prizes at all only because they are not rare I seem to get them all the time.
The Gold are okay for one reason and that's because of the goods and Rogues .
What puzzles me is that when my ToR was in the 30 and 40 level i was getting more FP's and better prizes. Now it seems I only get items I have a large stockpile of already, such as the FoY.
I am not saying this has been changed to lessen but I am just looking for facts.

DeletedUser33179

Something in the rewards have changed. Im am doing my own spreadsheet now. My ToR is at level 53 and I am getting enough prizes for sure but the type of prizes for the level of relics is not what I was expecting. I will run this test at my current level for another 2-3 weeks and see what each level gives in prizes.
The only reason I started this was of what most are saying about the (FoA & RF) .
One thing that have seen to change is the FP rewards. Let me just say The only FP rewards I have received are the (white) common relic "only" so far.
I don't like the Jade or rare prizes at all only because they are not rare I seem to get them all the time.
The Gold are okay for one reason and that's because of the goods and Rogues .
What puzzles me is that when my ToR was in the 30 and 40 level i was getting more FP's and better prizes. Now it seems I only get items I have a large stockpile of already, such as the FoY.
I am not saying this has been changed to lessen but I am just looking for facts.

The ToR only increases that chance of getting a relic, not in any way what prize you'll get from any relic.

And that chance of a relic is increased by a minuscule amount. For example, the chance of getting a relic is as follows:
At ToR level 40 - common 26.50%, uncommon 28.28%, rare 11.61%
At ToR level 50 - common 28.75%, uncommon 28.86%, rare 13.38%

DeletedUser37617

I am fine with the amount of relics are there for me to find, I just wish I would't keep getting the decorations! I never put any of them up and I have so many of them in storage that it is not even funny. I do not intend to ever put them up either... perhaps someone could submit a request to change them to decorations from your own age instead? At least that way you could set it up and get a small amount of supplies and coins for tearing it down instead of nothing at all.

Lord Pest

I’ve had a level 100 ToR for over 6 months. At 33.75% I should average 21 relics every GE. The most relics I’ve gotten in a season is 24. The least is 11. I just feel the over average value is too low. I do 64 encounters every week. Anyone else with a decent ToR see the same? Also going over 21 almost never happens. I probably average 18 to 20 a GE season.

I know old post… but why should I start a new one to whine knowing it won’t do any good.

I’ve had a level 100 ToR for over 6 months. At 33.75% I should average 21 relics every GE
At level 100, that means you have a 66.25% chance of receiving nothing, most of the people here forget the chance of NOT getting a relic, I know mine is working fine at level 3 with a 13% chance, two golds and I have just reached the final section of GE level 1. Which puts it above the average amount of relics for 12 encounters.

Just An Observer

I run a ToR at Level 11. The Relics come up enough to keep me happy with 100 FP payouts coming three times in one GE season as the high point. No problem there!

Where the well went dry: Getting Face/Gate Level 2 upgrades. It has been several weeks since any came my way. Yes, random events do offer the chance to wind up on either side of the bell curve but it is frustrating to hit such a desert!

Lord Pest

With a 100 level ToR the odds say 50% silver relic, and a 50% chance at getting either a gold or jade relic when you do win a relic. That is working ok. No complaints there. It’s the over under chance of getting 21 relics a season. The under wins 90% of the time. Highest total was 24 relics, lowest 11.

Biocloner

I will be first to admit, I don't track my Relic rewards. But I can tell you this. I have recieved the numerous Face of the Ancients and Temples of the Sun like everyone else, but I have also recieved 25 diamonds and 100 FP on a regular basis at levels I and II. My city is still small and to me these are Great rewards, my daily FP production of my city is around 75FP. The Relic reward buildings I sell at the auction house and recieve more coins for these than I do for the normal city buildings. I am happy with what I recieve from my ToR. I will continue to level my Temple of Relics and if I feel that I am not recieveing a good return on my ToR then I will just stop leveling it or sell it to make space for something else. It is my city and I can do what I like with it and everyone else is free to do the same. If you are not happy with something don't use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.