• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tercio recruiting

DeletedUser14231

Hey there!

I used to be like you, all alone, nobody to watch your back, your trades hardly touched and going unnoticed for far too long.

Or in a guild that has stringent rules and leadership, they are great people but at times they make you want to escape to Tahiti for some well-deserved peace and rest!

Well, I have great news!

Our guild, Tercio, is the most relaxed yet structured guild I've ever known! We have 20 members and are Ranked at 20th place globally! How can we achieve such results? We believe in giving our members freedom, not mandatory rules! When you have more freedom, the game does not become an obligation, or a job. The game stays fun and you don't tend to burn out.

We want to offer every member:
*Loose Email rules - everyone has a right to say hello to everyone! Chaotic? Nope, doesn't have to be.
*M/Ping or Aiding as much as you can manage!
*Letting leadership know if you'll be gone for long periods of time..we worry, and have a Voluntary Leave option.
*Using fair trade practices as explained in our Guild Forums. We care about you and others!
*Give to any GBs that are announced as being in the stix or mud, IF you can.
*When we advance we can offer better army troop heal time boosts, Military Defense/Attack bonuses, Coin and Supply cost Discounts and 1 forge point a day in your city hall!
*Met Trade offers - we all try to meet as many trades as possible for our members! You are priority!
*Knowledge - how-to's, guides, event legends, tricks and not so well-known tips, links. & great forums in multiple languages!
*Mostly we want to offer you the FoE experience of fun!

Please consider joining us. Because THIS guild rocks!

We'd be honored to have you come and enjoy the game, YOUR way with us!

We start GvG in HMA era and looking to move up and expand and we're always looking for fighters and farmers IF that floats your boat! We also have cheerleading options!

EXAMPLE TIP:
Here is a fine tip you might not get unless you're in a guild:

Did you know your supplies can start decaying? Do you know the timed formula? 5m and 15m productions begin to decay within an hour after they are done. Anything over that is 2x the production time, for example an 8 hour run x 2 = 16 hours. You'd best get your supplies 16 hours from the time they've finished or they will have decayed!
We can teach things like that with very high experienced members

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or to send you an invite! No obligation, just fun and experienced members striving toward the same goals. :D

If your interested in joining contact either Prodigy1088, BabeRuthless, RajinCajun1088, Ironbunny01 or MundixMentis

With Regards,

Prodigy1088, &
BabeRuthless

DeletedUser

Great Recruitment letter!

I have found The Tercio Guild on Korch to be fun and engaging and most members have a great camaraderie shared throughout.

:D
Because it is important that every guild keep lines of communication open, we will be more scrutinizing of Ipad Players in order to recruit those playing FoE via Home or Office Computer or who have the access and the desire to be in communication with their Guild Mates via the Game email system.

3 ADDED NEW RECRUIT TRAITS:

1. Candidate must play FoE via a Computer System and NOT soley on an Ipad which has no email capability. Canditate must be willing to check their emails daily and Ipad does not give you this option.

2. EXCEPTION: IF you play on Ipad BUT you still have access to a Computer you must commit to accessing your Emails within the Guild as much as needed in order to maintain open communications with your fellow Mates.

3. IF you do not desire to access emails on a regular basis, Tercio wishes you well and hopes that you find a more suiting Guild.

Additionally, Tercio is currently using an ongoing Email Thread System to simplify, consolidate and prevent a multi-person system from becoming overwhelmed in number.

Though everyone has Mass Email Rights, we find it useful to use the same ongoing threads that cover 8 areas of the game. All that is asked is you keep these in your inbox as your own personal concierge so you can post requests for your GBs and City's needs as well as chat in our Guild Lounge Hangout.

This Guild Rocks! We are now Ranked 9th in HMA GvG. Our Global Ranking as a Guild is 22nd, and we are now a Level 10 Guild!

Thank You for considering our Guild of Elite FoE Players! (Smileys are the only way I knew to add spacing on this Site!) hee hee

Last edited by a moderator: