• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Terrace farm upgrade

Jonasd79

To whom do I complain to that in the 23 weeks of availability at a 25% chance of hitting (allegedly!) I have gotten only one terrace farm upgrade for encounter 62? The null hypothesis mean of getting the upgrade is 5.75, so only getting 1 is a statistically significant difference. Considering I got the one upgrade on the third week it was available, I’ve now gone 20 consecutive weeks without getting the upgrade. I’m either incredibly unlucky or there is something nefarious going on.

Beorn Bear

I'm guessing that you have never played a lot of dice or card games. Streaks happen. Sometimes long streaks. Nothing nefarious about it.

wolfhoundtoo

Well if you wanted Inno to (maybe) look into it you'd need to do a support ticket. I have no idea if they would look into it (although I tend to think not). If you just want to vent you've come to the right place.

Algona

...only getting 1 is a statistically significant difference.

Not sure what 'a statistically significant difference' means. Can you calculate the probability of missing 22 of 23 times with a 25% chance?

I get 1 in 555. But I don't know what null hypothesis means either.

No matter the exact odds, given thousands of players, seems likely to haopen to some folk.

Thanks for taking one for the team.

Wobblist

I've gotten 4 out of the last 12 weeks. Typically once you complain, RNG gods either bless you or damn you into an endless suffering depending on how desperate you sound.

I cried myself to sleep during the Halloween event with how unlucky I was with Asylum kits, now this event I've gotten double payout on train cart kits twice. (Maybe its also because I spent money during their convenient timing of Asylum kits for diamonds..)

Ricardoso83

So i should complain about receiving: on lets say 2months - face 15, gate 14, tribal square 6, goat farm 10, roof tile 12, public bath 10, cottage i use at least but maybe 10 (3 on stock), at least give upgrades is preferable...

I know how you feel :p, those 1% seems like 0,01%, i don´t use some, lack of space as always.

Merry Christmas, socks everyone :)