• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Terrace Farms or Tribal Squares?

Darth Mole

In my 2nd World I'm Colonial Age - I'm a fighter and plunderer. Traz, CoA, Zeus and CoA all up around lv 10 or 11
I have a bunch (11 or so) Tribal squares churning out coin and goods (55) from HMA and LMA.
I don't need coin but do need FPs and Goods.

I have 3 Terrace F already and use primarily for FPs.

I'm tempted to bin the Tribals, build some more housing and put in possibly 4 more Terrace Fs. I've done the math (sort of) and obviously i'll get a bunch more FPs a day for less area and if I used the TF for Goods I could get more good per day also.

The question is (possibly more subjective than anything else) will I regret it?

Falconwing

Well, I have doubts you'll regret it, but I also don't know what else you have producing goods. I'm also Colonial and I have 7 TF's and 2 TS's, but I also have a LoA, ToB, and a few other special buildings that give me 88 colonial goods per day on top of the 2 TS's and whatever my 11 WW/FoY might give me. That's backed up by the 120 per day my 4 wire mills produce. I've never even thought about using my TF's to make goods. They stay on FP productions. Another thing to consider is the ages of your TF's. They don't make current age Goods, they make Goods of their age. If you're going to have multiple TF's in your city, you're almost required to have a population GB to handle the load.

Darth Mole

GBS.png
Plus 3 Tar Mills and a few other bits n bobs - Black Tower, Lords Manor, Couple of Palaces, yada yada.

DeletedUser32328

With a ToR like that, I guess you will soon have a bunch of Tribal Squares again if you regret it.
Just wondering how you're going to solve the population issue. Looks like you might have to actually put some houses in, no?

Mustapha00

Not addressing your question head-on, exactly, but I'd look at replacing your outdated Tribal Squares for ones of your Era unless you just like having a source of lower-Age goods for whatever purpose (like maybe Negotiating in GE, although you said you were a Fighter so that might not apply here). As the above poster said, with a high-level ToR, you'll have a pretty steady supply of current-Age TS coming in so no need for One UP Kits or Reno Kits.

DeletedUser29055

Deleting old tribal squares, won't regret that. Put in the terrace farms :) ...