• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tesla Historic Questline

Idea:
Have a historic questline of Nikola Tesla, with the reward being a special production building or whatever Inno would prefer, in the form of a Tesla Coil.

I have not seen anything like this in any ideas, and I don't think this falls under DNS

Reason:
I just think it would be a fun questline.

Details:
A Special Questline with Nikola Tesla giving quests with a special building and portrait at the end for those who finish.

Visual Aids:
None

Balance:
I don't think it will affect anything else.

Abuse Prevention:
I don't think it will enable any abuse.

Summary:
It will be a fun questline that has not been done yet.

Agent327

Moving this one. Inno has made it clear they have stopped with the historical questlines and will not continue them.

WinnerGR

I was sooo excited when I saw this thread and thought that maybe my dreams had came true and they were going to start doing Historical Questlines again but then my heart dropped when I realised it was just a proposal. I soo want Historial Questlines back - please Inno.

FluffyPhoenix

I really liked the historics. They were a nice break from the tediously long events with personality and buildings that were at least interesting if not useful for the time.