• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Thankful contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21322

What are you thankful for?

Please list what you are thankful for this year. Get your friends and guild members involved so we can give out lost of prizes!!!

Winners will be picked at random.
Prizes- 5 players will get to pick from 10 random blue prints, 250 forge points or 250 of each good of your current era. For every 100 responses, another 10 prizes will be added.

Please list the prize you would like and the world you would like it placed.

Only one entry per person however you may continue to edit your post to list all the things you are thankful for.

Contest ends, Dec 2, 2017 at midnight EST.

* all players making multiple comments or answers will automatically be ineligible for the prizes.

DeletedUser26120

I am thankful for Forge of Empires and all the hours of entertainment it brings.

I am thankful for my family and their continued well-being.

I am thankful that I am fortunate enough, unlike millions in this world, to have a comfortable roof over my head and food in my belly.

Z world please.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29404

I'm Thankful that my 4 children are healthy, happy, and have *most* of the things they need.....
I'm Thankful my wife loves me, and no other Man, for the last 14 years....
I'm Thankful that I know what the meaning of Joy is, after 53 years, when my 3 year old runs to me every night after a very stressfull day at work (#ChefsLife).....
Im Thankful I have found inner peace.....
I'm Thankful I'm able to care for my family and come home to them every night alive, and healthy (Brooklyn, NY isn't the safest place to live).
I'm Thankful I won 500 FPs earlier today!!!

Korch
250 FPs/10 BPs (IF allowed to choose from ANY age)

plinker2

I am thankful to serve a God that loves me and everyone else.
I am thankful for a sweet and loving wife.
I am thankful for healthy children and granchildren.
I am thankful for all of the many friends I am blessed with.
I am thankful just to still be alive.
Mainly, I am thankful for everything!

spnnr

I am thankful for having a chance of winning " lost of prizes!!!"
I am thankful I still retain a sense of humor after playing FoE for almost a year..

G
fps

ODragon

I am thankful that I have a happy and healthy kid as well a good wife.

250 forge points on V

DeletedUser28670

I am thankful that I found this browser game called "Forge of Empires".
I am thankful that my neighbours provide me with lots of Thanksgiving presents everyday.
I am thankful that I have no GBs over level 10 so that it won't be nerfed by some out-of-the-blue update with little explanation.

10 BPs, W world.

DeletedUser

I am thankful for fellow Forum posters, both current ones and ones that have departed. They make life interesting, they frequently make me laugh, and they usually make me think. Of course, sometimes they make me bang my head against the wall, too, but you've got to take the bad with the good in this life.

I am thankful for guild mates that look out for each other. Give each other advice or help just because they notice you might need it. Guild mates that play hard, but don't take the game as life and death. Guild members and fellow leaders that support you when you have to make the hard decisions as a founder.

I am thankful for friends on the various FoE worlds I play that have been there when I needed them. I am thankful for friends that used to be guild mates, for not letting the guild separation be a total one.

I am thankful for the developers and the moderators, despite their human failings, for attempting to make an enjoyable game and gaming experience for us. They don't always succeed, just like the rest of us, but they are doing their best I believe.

Outside this gaming world, there are too many things to list here, but I will list two. My parents, who passed away in the last 2 years, for molding me into an adult that can find enjoyment in so many areas of life. They were not rich, or well educated, or powerful, or fashionable. They were simply two people that loved each other for 70+ years, and raised 7 adults to love others, and influenced countless nieces and nephews with their humor, joy of life and most of all, love and appreciation for all of us.

If I were to win, I would like 250 of each good from my current era on Yorkton, to enable me to fill my guild members' trades.

DeletedUser32070

I'm thankful to have found foe this year!

I'm thankful for great buildings!

I'm thankful work is going well!

I'm thankful for my family!

I'm thankful for Thanksgiving being just around the corner!

Korch please, 250 fps or 250 of each good.

Thanks!

DeletedUser32071

I am thankful for:
  • my supportive co-workers
  • my FOE guild family and friends
  • my family
  • the children I work with (my special ed students, who are amazing!)
  • music and art
  • my special education supervisor
  • internet connection--without I would not be playing this game.
  • my passion for always learning more
  • having heat and electricity
  • clean water
  • clean air/oxygen
  • to live in a country that tolerates the ridicule of our president
  • the brave women and men who keep us safe
  • the work of compassion international and my two current sponsored children and those I no longer have but think of frequently
Korch--250 of each good current era

DeletedUser31440

I'm thankful for 2 spear defenses finished goods production buildings.
I'm thankful for the hardwork and diligence of my tax collectors.
I'm thankful for those surprise 100 fp relics.
Mostly I'm thankful that Inno keeps the AC on in here though, because otherwise I'd melt.

E World and the fp's if I'm chosen.

DeletedUser12620

I am thankful to still have loved ones around.

I am thankful for my good health.

I am thankful for the active community.

250 Forge Points Z world

DeletedUser32135

I am thankful for a game that keeps me engaged and entertained.

I am thankful for getting to live and experience the life I do

250 FP / Brisgard

DeletedUser21322

I know I don't normally participate however I'd like to and will forgo any prizes.

I am thankful for my family, both foe and blood. Both have been very supportive. I'm thankful for my family who have molded me into the person I am.

Today I'm thankful for a strong support system in my life as my family is hurting a rough patch.

I wish that everyone have a safe, and happy holiday season.

DeletedUser31802

I am thankful for my family and the neverending wonders of the universe.
250fp/Yorkton

Status
Not open for further replies.