• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Thankful contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30852

I am thankful that I love my job and that I am able to help dozens of people every day doing what I do. It always feels amazing to work for a 14 hour day and then come out feeling tired but satisfied.

250 FP, Zorskog

Graviton

I am thankful for my family: for my wife who teaches me every day; for my daughters who are better versions of me; for my grandkids who are full of potential and promise.

250 of each good, B-world

DeletedUser15920

I am thankful for my wife and 3 daughters (all under age 2 at the moment) and their health.

I am thankful for my extended family for the much needed help. Especially my younger brother-in-law who turned me onto this game 4 years ago

I am hopeful for a better 2018 professionally as I've been out of work since April. But I am thankful that As a result I got to spend a lot of time with my twins (youngest was born 5 weeks ago)

/250 fp O world

DeletedUser30749

I am thankful for all beautiful things I experienced in last year - many journeys, many new peeps I met, many great fights I won in this game( still fighting hehe). I am thankful for every moment I spent in a good mood. I am thankful for being a part of this World and I hope we'll stop fighting against each other( except in FOE hehe) and embrace and enjoy beauty of variety we live in . Then I'll be even more thankful.

250 FPs, Yorkton

Lucifer1904

This contest has now ended. Thank you all for your participation. The winner(s) are being chosen and the prizes will be distributed.

DeletedUser21322

Winners-
Darth Mole, smurf daddy, forgotten3, constance 1684 the noble, spnnr
Forge points have all been placed in the worlds requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.