• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Thankful contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser29353

My life has been filled with love, adventure and unbelievable good luck. I hope this is true for all Forge players and workers.

DeletedUser29623

I’m thankful that I got to be exactly what I wanted to be when I grew up, and to all the people who helped make that happen. I’m also very thankful for sumatriptan and the Epley maneuver, without which life would be much more difficult. Above all I’m thankful to my friends, who don’t have to love me, but do it anyway.

Sinerania, 250 FPs, please — and thanks!

Lucifer1904

I forfeit any prizes

I am thankfull for...

My FoE Family in the game and on the forums
My friends on Mount K
My family in real life
The clothes I have to wear
The roof over my head
The thing I am MOST Thankful for though is my family with other moderators and Community Managers, who make me feel at home and welcome.

Triopoly Champion

I'm thankful for:

1. My Piano performance talent
2. The large house I'm living in
3. Friendly neighbors live in the same subdivision as me
4. Being a citizen of a democratic nation
5. Personal health care services
6. Not much nightmares recently

Mount Killmore: 250 of each good of my current era

DeletedUser30437

I'm thankful for loving family and friends, that have seen it all with me over decades.

For a game that has kept me interested, and I don't mind pumping revenue into, well-with less grumbling than normal =)

For interesting,informational and comical posts from intelligent, entertaining people.

For fun contests., even though I'm now known as "the kiss of death" in my circle for my football picks =O

Edit: For ALL my peeps on y that came and took advantage of contest after I posted in guild =)

So many things.... I am blessed

250 FP York

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8420

HEY what happened to my post ...I responded days ago and now it isn't here....perhaps others are having the same problem.

Tyranassam

I am thankful for my wife of 31 years, the mother of our two children, and the best friend someone could ever have.

DeletedUser32193

I am thankful that my parents taught me kindness, right from wrong, tolerance, hard work, service, how to research and make good decisions. It continues to serve me well and others I encounter on a daily basis.

250 FP Yorkton

DeletedUser32194

I am thankful for my family,

I am thankful for my co-workers and job,

I am thankful for my health,

I am thankful for having the time and tech to play FoE!

250 forge points, Yorkton.

DeletedUser32192

I am thankful for those in my life that walk with me through the dark, and then enjoy life alongside me when all is bright again.

250 FP Yorkton

Salsuero

I'm thankful for my life.
I'm thankful for Forge of Empires being free to play.

250 FPs in Odhrorvar, please and thank you.

DeletedUser32199

I am thankful for the stars in the night, for the wind in my face, for the rain that refreshes the earth and for the sun that brings light to the world.

250 of each good in Odhrorvar please.

DeletedUser32200

I'm thankful the json errors eventually went away.

Pushing in Xyr so any rewards there please.

DeletedUser32203

I am thankful for my wife and my son (just to name the most important people in my life). Also thankful for FoE.

250 FPs please (and thank you) in Noarsil please.

Happy Holidays!

DeletedUser31757

What I'M SO VERY THANKFUL for is Life.. Cancer tried to steal it and I fought with everything I had to win.. ️
I'm Thankful for Yaman 69 for finding me and teaching me everything I know about FOE..
I'M THANKFUL FOR MY GUILDS IN MY WORLD'S... I AM BEYOND BLESSED TO BE IN 2 WONDERFUL GUILD
Thankful for my children and my grandchildren..
But most of all I'M THANKFUL THAT GOD CHOSE ME TO STAY FOR A LIL WHILE LONGER.. ️

250 FPS IN WORLD G

DeletedUser32211

I am most thankful for my wonderful wife. I am so happy to have found the love of my life the second time around at age 54.

I am also thankful to all my friends in recovery who have help me achieve 24 years of sobriety this month. Without their help and support, I would not be here to enjoy my love or my life.

Lastly, I am thankful that all seven of our children are now adults and fully self supporting. Especially so now that I am retired. :)

250 FP on Y

DeletedUser30897

I am thankful for being able to enjoy life with all its ups and downs and for having a supporting family and friends I can count on.

And if I'd be so lucky to win something from this contest, than I'd like to get 250 of each good (D-world)

Status
Not open for further replies.