• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Thankful

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser35711

I am thankful for an intriguing game that is complex enough to show who we are but not so complex, I want to walk away. Luv my leader in M World! May we remain on top of the world!

DeletedUser37148

What are you thankful for?

You may answer once per day. Contest ends November 30, 2018 at 11:59pm EST

Winners will be chosen at random and will get 5 random blue prints (current age or lower) We will have 7 winners!

Please add the world you wish to have the prize in along with your answer.
I am thankful for FOE, it is a nice relief from the craziness happening in the real world.

Mount Killmore

DeletedUser28617

I am thankful for the children in my life.. 42 foster kids, 3 children from my family and my own two children. Raising them all has been my honour. My home is never quiet, never clean and it is always overflowing with laughter & love!

WALSTRAND

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37150

What are you thankful for?

You may answer once per day. Contest ends November 30, 2018 at 11:59pm EST

Winners will be chosen at random and will get 5 random blue prints (current age or lower) We will have 7 winners!

Please add the world you wish to have the prize in along with your answer.
Good health

DeletedUser35256

I am thankful my wonderful children they are the sweetest most respectful well mannered children I couldn't ask for better children.
-R world

DeletedUser37156

Dunarsund
i'm thankful everyday for the home i share with the woman of my high school daydreams after waiting for 20 years 4 months and 16 days after being forced from each other in high school until our lives were brought back together where they always should have been.

DeletedUser37157

I am thankful for family gatherings on the holidays, sharing good food, good conversation, and getting lots of hugs.

Zorskog

DeletedUser37160

Yorkton
The woman I was married to for 24 years and 8 days. She passed away 5 years ago on Jan. 5th 2019 at age 44. At least we had almost 30 years together counting dating.

DeletedUser36950

I am Thankful for the You may answer once a day meaning you can answer every day so those who answered these every day has a higher chance of winning!

Noarsil

Status
Not open for further replies.