• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Thankful

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser29404

I'm extremely Thankful I have the people I love, still in my life. Some for over 40 or more years.
Korch

DeletedUser29404

I'm Thankful I am relatively healthy and my family loves me.
Korch

DeletedUser36950

I'm thankful for language so we can understand each other

Noarsil

DeletedUser21322

I am not eligible but I thought I would take part as well.

This year I am thankful for Family. Last year this time my dad was in hospice and would later die just before Thanksgiving. The memory of that is rough this year, but I am thankful for the family I have left.

I am thankful for all of you! I may not always know the answer, but I have so much fun interacting with players. Thank you for playing.

For those in the US I wish you all a happy and safe Thanksgiving. For those not in the US I wish you a safe an happy holiday season.

DeletedUser32389

I'm thankful there are many artists out there, expressing their ideas so everyone can enjoy it.
I'm one of those artists, and I'm thankful for everyone that sees and enjoys my work!
Here's the latest piece, it's only 4 minutes and it's set to music:
Odhrorvar

DeletedUser31440

I'm one of those artists, and I'm thankful for everyone that sees and enjoys my work!
Here's the latest piece, it's only 4 minutes and it's set to music:
Odhrorvar

Owl flying a drone? Or did you attach a GoPro to yourself?

DeletedUser32389

Owl flying a drone? Or did you attach a GoPro to yourself?
I build what are basically racing drones, but they're pretty specialized for photography. Unlike I common DJI, I can fix mine in the field, literally from a horrible crash to flying again in a matter of hours. This is rough footage, but my goal is to travel and shoot places that traditional methods have not been able to.

DeletedUser31440

So you attach the camera to yourself, you being an owl obsv, and have created some kind of cybernetic veterinarian to fix you if you cut a corner too close? I understand now, all making sense.

Linkster66

I am thankful for what I have!! So, If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.

World Z

Status
Not open for further replies.