• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Arc in the Iron age

RedR0ck

Hello! I'm new here. I'm just wondering how is it possible to have The Arc in the Iron age? or any GB from future eras?
Thanks to all who will answers. ;)

ExtraMile

Hello! I'm new here. I'm just wondering how is it possible to have The Arc in the Iron age? or any GB from future eras?
Thanks to all who will answers. ;)
You can buy the goods from higher age players for FP. Basically you agree to put a certain amount of FP on one of their GBs. In return, the seller trades you the higher age goods for your lower age goods. Goods sellers are fairly common, usually there is someone in your guild who can give you a slight discount, but if not, just message one of the top-ten players on your world (most of these players sell goods). Tell them you want to purchase goods and ask them their price for goods you are looking to purchase. They should get back to you quickly. Then you can send them a friend request and begin contributing FP to whichever GB(s) they tell you to. Once you have paid your FP, make the unfair trades for the goods you need (example: 50 iron for 100 superconductors). Message the seller your trades and he/she will accept them for you.

ffblackice

You may also look for a guild that can help you. Some guildmate would help you for less FP or even free.
I just built my ARC in EMA, and thankfully some of guildmates help me for free. But even so, I feel it is very challange because I am far from enough FP to support the development of ARC.

WinnerGR

You may also look for a guild that can help you. Some guildmate would help you for less FP or even free.
Get in my shoes man.
I want 1000 of each SAAB good this is how it works and I only need 1 good.
  1. Tell GL the ( GB , GE , GbG ect ect ) the goods are for.
  2. post this trade : 1 Current Age good for 2 Current age good all the way until you have 2500 current age goods
  3. Post trades for a 1000 of each SAAB good
  4. There you have it

I said I only needed one good but it works a lot faster when you have more ( I had 50 when I did it for traz [ the only reason I needed extra goods was becuase I had doen 1000 negotaitens in GbG the previos week ])

I have no trouble with goods , they might as well be free .

RedR0ck

Thank you all for answers. But I need blueprints to build The Arc right? I thought I can get those only on futures eras? Correct me if I'm wrong.

wolfhoundtoo

You can get blueprints by aiding buildings from the future era. Another way to get them is by placing in one of the top 5 spots when an Arc level completes which when the Arc (or any GB) is high enough it will grant blueprints to those in all 5 spots. So if you are in a guild with a bunch of Arcs you can usually find someone willing to give you 5th place to get blueprints pretty cheaply.

May I ask why you want an Arc in Iron Age though? It's a lot of space out of what you have available?

ffblackice

You can donate FP to the ARC which is leveling, once you got top 5 of the contributer, you will get BPs. Find a guild that has people leveling their ARCs, and shop around your friends and neighbors.

UBERhelp1

Get in my shoes man.
I want 1000 of each SAAB good this is how it works and I only need 1 good.
  1. Tell GL the ( GB , GE , GbG ect ect ) the goods are for.
  2. post this trade : 1 Current Age good for 2 Current age good all the way until you have 2500 current age goods
  3. Post trades for a 1000 of each SAAB good
  4. There you have it

I said I only needed one good but it works a lot faster when you have more ( I had 50 when I did it for traz [ the only reason I needed extra goods was becuase I had doen 1000 negotaitens in GbG the previos week ])

I have no trouble with goods , they might as well be free .
What does this have to do with anything relating to getting the Arc in IA? Did you post this in the wrong thread?

RedR0ck

May I ask why you want an Arc in Iron Age though? It's a lot of space out of what you have available?
1) I'm just wondering how this is work. Works mechanism of the GBs from futures eras.
2) Not sure that I need The Arc maybe there is something more useful for me.

DevaCat

1) I'm just wondering how this is work. Works mechanism of the GBs from futures eras.
2) Not sure that I need The Arc maybe there is something more useful for me.
Welcome to the forums! You are in the main getting some good advice, although I would be very careful with anything from WinnerGR as the quality of his advice tends to be erratic (he is still quite new).

The Arc is great and quite possible to have in the Iron Age, but are you putting the cart before the horse? It takes a lot of space to build it, and it takes FP production to level it and use it. Iron is the age in which to lay foundations for a strong city, to build and get levels on a group of core GBs, and to ramp up your FP production, and of course to collect those Arc bps you will need. Building an Arc makes sense after all that is well under way. Let us know what world your city's in, or describe what you've built already, and you'll be swamped with advice in no time. :)

I just want to repeat that to get Arc prints, check your guild for Arcs that are actively leveling, the higher the better, and pm the owner to see if you can have their 5th spot for 10 fps or so. Many will save that spot for you because they like to help younger players get their Arcs started -- it's good for you and good for the guild. Good luck!

RedR0ck

Let us know what world your city's in, or describe what you've built already, and you'll be swamped with advice in no time. :)
Thanks for an advise! I've just built a Zeus bc I got all blueprints. Not sure if I need to max it first (it will make fights little easier right?) or should I build something else for my era and max it as much as possible?
P.s. I'm in EMA already right now.

ExtraMile

Thanks for an advise! I've just built a Zeus bc I got all blueprints. Not sure if I need to max it first (it will make fights little easier right?) or should I build something else for my era and max it as much as possible?
If you’re focusing on fighting it wouldn’t be a bad idea to take your Zeus to level 10, then build CoA and CdM and take those to 10 as well. (I wouldn’t build them all right away and level them simultaneously though. It’s best to build one, get it to 10, build another, get it to 10, etc. Reason being is that this way will conserve the most space by not wasting it with multiple low level GBs)

DevaCat

Zeus is a good one, and pretty easy to get early on. I would stop age advances if that's your only gb, and until you build your city a bit. I'm generally in agreement with ExtraMile, except that I would push the Monte before the Aachen. Why? Monte will provide fps which you will need; it's a little more effort to get the goods for it but it's payoff is better. You will want the Aachen also if you fight, but it could take a temporary back seat.

Myself, I didn't feel the need to run one gb up to ten before starting and leveling another one. Do you have St. Marks or the Lighthouse yet? Both of those will help you in multiple ways. You could begin those and begin equally leveling all of them. None of these suggested GBs are going to be ones to leave at low levels.

If you haven't already, go into the Guides section of the forum and root around, there's some really good stuff there.

You make me envious; I almost want to start a new city just to see what I could do with what I know now. :)

UP ONLINE

You can buy the goods from higher age players for FP. Basically you agree to put a certain amount of FP on one of their GBs. In return, the seller trades you the higher age goods for your lower age goods. Goods sellers are fairly common, usually there is someone in your guild who can give you a slight discount, but if not, just message one of the top-ten players on your world (most of these players sell goods). Tell them you want to purchase goods and ask them their price for goods you are looking to purchase. They should get back to you quickly. Then you can send them a friend request and begin contributing FP to whichever GB(s) they tell you to. Once you have paid your FP, make the unfair trades for the goods you need (example: 50 iron for 100 superconductors). Message the seller your trades and he/she will accept them for you.
Or making a added Idea FP /good trader So no one can scam you in the threads

AAA12AAA

I have an Arc in IA.
As I am sitting in IA and getting fighting GBs at comfortable level (finishing GE without negotiations) figured I might as well get the Arc also, as reading the forums gave me the idea that its the most useful GB in the game)
What really helped is sniping. Was sniping for FPs, as at the start of the game it is possible to be on the + side and be able to build a small bank of FPs in the inventory which gave the opportunity to snipe for Arc and other cool GBs BPs.

Don't need the Guild to get rolling, as it seems too easy with the Guild's backup and what kind of fun is that?! :)