• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Arc

Darth Mole

Could someone explain in laymans terms the contribution boost that the Arc gives?

ie if I put my own FPs into my Arc or someone else's Arc or indeed if say I put 100Fps into a Babel that levels.

Just built my 1st and want to get the most out of it.
Cheers
Moley

ODragon

Multiple the FP/Medal Reward by 1+% boost you have.

My Arc is currently level 9 so I have a 29% boost.

If I win the first slot of a GB that gives 55 FP and 465 medal, with the arc, I actually get 71 FP and 600 medals.

(If my math is hard to understand, FP = FP Reward * 1.29).

It only helps you when you win a slot on someone else's GB that gives FP/Medals.

Hope that helps.

Algona

You also get the Arc multiplier for BPs, critical to escalate your own Arc past lvl 10..

Get Arc. Join Arc leveling group. Funnel Reward BPs back into your Arc. Funnel Reward FPs back into other Arcs. Roll like Scrooge McDuck in your Medals: You'll never want for Medals again.

Bonus: Once your Arc gets to lvl 25 or so high level Arc holders start begging you to let them donate to your Arc. Non-Arc holders want in to get needed BPs. Low level Arc holders want a piece for much needed BPs to get past lvl 10.

I've been watching aggressive Arc levellers put on a level every 3 days for months.

sirblu

You also get the Arc multiplier for BPs, critical to escalate your own Arc past lvl 10..

Get Arc. Join Arc leveling group. Funnel Reward BPs back into your Arc. Funnel Reward FPs back into other Arcs. Roll like Scrooge McDuck in your Medals: You'll never want for Medals again.

Bonus: Once your Arc gets to lvl 25 or so high level Arc holders start begging you to let them donate to your Arc. Non-Arc holders want in to get needed BPs. Low level Arc holders want a piece for much needed BPs to get past lvl 10.

I've been watching aggressive Arc levellers put on a level every 3 days for months.

Hi Algona,
How does one find an ARC Leveling Group?

Darth Mole

When doing daily FPs swaps with a friends Arc is it best to stick to a daily amount, 30, 40 etc or just have an agreement that you'll put as many as you can into the others?

DeletedUser26965

I find daily swaps with multiple people often fail, someone always messing it up. So I've found it's better to arrange deals with one or two players at a time and I find it better to set an initial amount. So the ideal scenario is to find someone with a level GB the same level as yours where both of you can lock first place, agree on a certain amount and put fp's on when you can.

So if you agree on 150fp's each then you put on any amount you can when you can, within reasonable time of course, and keep a tally going in a message with each other, so day 1 30/150, day 3 50/150, day 7 90/150, etc. till you both reach 150 then keep going on as you both wish.

Darth Mole

I find daily swaps with multiple people often fail, someone always messing it up. So I've found it's better to arrange deals with one or two players at a time and I find it better to set an initial amount. So the ideal scenario is to find someone with a level GB the same level as yours where both of you can lock first place, agree on a certain amount and put fp's on when you can.

So if you agree on 150fp's each then you put on any amount you can when you can, within reasonable time of course, and keep a tally going in a message with each other, so day 1 30/150, day 3 50/150, day 7 90/150, etc. till you both reach 150 then keep going on as you both wish.
Good advice - thanks