• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Arc

Tanman7

I have not gotten to the "Future" world yet in this game but to this point I see no current option to obtain the ARC GB. Am I missing something? I see players with much less points than myself with this GB in their city.

Pickleweasel

Any given great building will appear in the menu when you have at least one blueprint for said building. In order for you to obtain a blueprint for a particular great building in an era beyond your own, you need to aid/plunder a building of that era (Future) and hope to get lucky or get awarded blueprint(s) for contributing to that particular great building that someone else owns.

Pericles the Lion

I have not gotten to the "Future" world yet in this game but to this point I see no current option to obtain the ARC GB. Am I missing something? I see players with much less points than myself with this GB in their city.
If you haven't already, join a good guild. They will help you collect the prints and obtain the goods needed to plant it. I got mine started when I was in IA which is not uncommon.

MJ Artisan of War

I got mine to level 80 while in Iron Age on three different worlds.
Find a good guild, ask for fourth and fifth spots.
Most good guilds want You to get Your Arc to 80 ASAP, many will even do unfair trades with You for the goods needed to get it started.
Do it as soon as You possibly can, it is a grind, but a level 80 Arc will improve Your game immensely, it is a Game Changer!

Tanman7

I got mine to level 80 while in Iron Age on three different worlds.
Find a good guild, ask for fourth and fifth spots.
Most good guilds want You to get Your Arc to 80 ASAP, many will even do unfair trades with You for the goods needed to get it started.
Do it as soon as You possibly can, it is a grind, but a level 80 Arc will improve Your game immensely, it is a Game Changer!
Thank you for the info.

Tanman7

Any given great building will appear in the menu when you have at least one blueprint for said building. In order for you to obtain a blueprint for a particular great building in an era beyond your own, you need to aid/plunder a building of that era (Future) and hope to get lucky or get awarded blueprint(s) for contributing to that particular great building that someone else owns.
Ok good info. Thanks!

Cyrus the Adequate

There are four ways to collect the Blueprints:

1) The fastest way is to snipe some neighbors' Arcs, allowing you to collect the reward BPs. This can cost you a lot of FPs, but if have a decent bank built up you can do it very rapidly. Expect to be attacked and plundered by those players.

2) The polite way to do it is to join a guild and put out a request for Arc BPs. Most guilds will gladly work to help you build an Arc, as the Arc pays goods into the Guild treasury.

3) The slow way to do it is to polish as many other player's Arcs as you can, which will give you a chance of collecting a Future era BP every time. This won't be quick, but it will eventually work.

4) The really expensive way to do it is to work one of the above options to collect your first Arc BP, then pay for the rest with diamonds.

The larger challenge you will have is collecting the goods to actually build the Arc once you have a full set of BPs. Again there are four ways to do this:

1) Join a guild. Nearly any guild will find a way to help you get the Future Era goods that you needs, again because the Arc benefits the guild.

2) Trade your way up. This will take a very long time, but it can be done.

3) Load up some trade requests and put out a general chat request for a trader to help you out. There are traders who will do so, and generally will require you to donate a batch of FPs onto one of their GBs.

4) Buy the goods for the Arc with diamonds.

I've taken the "go it alone" route in one of my cities, and use the guild approach in the other two. The solitary approach was faster, but a LOT more expensive. Join a guild.

Last edited:

jeffj2

Good tips from others in this thread. My guild-mates propped me up - with goods and points for my "baby" ARC. This was how I showed my gratitude - see the pic. I used paving stones, and will leave it there for a couple of days.

This is a good thread with good tips. I see a lot of negativity on the forums, but there are also good people. And good guilds. Really the best way to get an Arc is to get into a decent guild that supports newer members - like me, and the original poster. This game is so much fun!
JeffJ new ARC in Walstrand - Trading Corps 2021-09b.png