• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Best Arc Sniping

Freshmeboy

Sniping isn't always about profit..I snipe at a loss often enough to know....If my city creates 140 fps on collection and I can turn that into 134 inventory fps that's a win..and the less time it takes the better...

ODragon

Big oof on having next 26 levels unlocked through the sweet spot

I had someone unlock 30-80 in my hood during last event where hoods didn't change. I was able to snipe over 1500 FP taking first on it for the minimum. I imagine he was pretty pissed but he never said anything. He tried disconnecting it for a while but I think he realized he lost FP when other building he put FP on turned over. I was really sad when he finally made it past where it was worth sniping.

DeletedUser30312

At least I'm advancing up really fast and almost certain will reach the goal after 1 or 2 more months.

Oh, I'm sure it is going fast, it's just that I wouldn't want to be dumping fp on there unless I could lock things up in one fell swoop. I'm sure the hardcore snipers in your hood and friend list probably watch that Arc like crazy. All good for you, not necessarily good for your contributors.

I can unlock my Arc to level 35,000 levels, you want to try sniping that lol

I think I'll take a pass. I don't play on that world and my main has enough prints for 80. Once it gets there, I'll be taking a break from the Arc for a good, long while.

But I'd be very wary of jumping on an Arc with multiple levels unlocked. That's going to get watched by snipers and it's a great way to lose fp.

Last edited by a moderator:

*Arturis*

Oh, I'm sure it is going fast, it's just that I wouldn't want to be dumping fp on there unless I could lock things up in one fell swoop. I'm sure the hardcore snipers in your hood and friend list probably watch that Arc like crazy. All good for you, not necessarily good for your contributors.

I think I'll take a pass. I don't play on that world and my main has enough prints for 80. Once it gets there, I'll be taking a break from the Arc for a good, long while.

But I'd be very wary of jumping on an Arc with multiple levels unlocked. That's going to get watched by snipers and it's a great way to lose fp.
It was a joke
You want to do a full stop at 180 lol

DeletedUser30312

Yeah, that's 100 more levels than I'm planning right now, lol.

Triopoly Champion

Interestingly Inno game developers have announced that they'll re-adjust the reward of Viking Quest #5 + milestone reward from 25 fps total to 5 fps + 25 current age goods. The change will take place on June 12, 2019, which means it'll be the same time when my Arc Profit Zone terminates.
Forge of Empires - Colonial Fantasy 06-08-2019.jpg

Too bad that beachpo isn't Orius Maximus.

Last edited:

Kranyar the Mysterious

Hey Tuck, fixed that original image of yours!

NT6bquR.jpg