• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Brilliant thing about.....

DeletedUser10806

Use this thread to pass on tips or just positive stuff about anything FOE..

The Brilliant thing about......The AID Button is that if you haven't done any m/ping for a day or so and use the event history via your town hall to aid everyone that's aided you in the last few days, you can then easily see anyone in your guild who isn't doing the rounds by looking at the Guild Scroll bar.
Similarly you can see who among your Hoodies is ignoring you. I'm not a big attacker or plunderer but I'll use this list as a starting point for who gets attacked that day.

DeletedUser2145

Didn't take long. :p

I like that too, btw, using your event page you can visit everyone who has visited you in the last 5 days and it's easy at a glance to see who's helping you. I've been using it since Beta both to clear up some friends and to pick victims in the hood.

Apparently others have been using it as well though, my M/Ping's somewhat random and guess some folks didn't like it. :razz: