1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

The Chosen wants YOU!

Discussion in 'Guild Hall' started by Bushido 187, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Bushido 187

Bushido 187 New Member

Come join The Chosen, a guild built of the people, by the people, and for the people.

We are a top 20 Guild with all the perks that go along with being such; i.e. Daily FP, atk/def bonus, etc.

We r very organized, successful, well-driven, with great leadership who r there to help u. When I say help u, I mean exactly that. Regardless of ur level we will build ur new GBs for u, help u get ur OBS, Atom, and Arc! We will keep ur kingdom motivated and well polished.

We have threads for everything needed, but we keep the clutter down as to not b overwhelmed with msgs like other guilds. We have members in every Era, and all will help get whatever Era goods u need.

Come enjoy our successful, loyal, and laid-back environment we have created.

Come join The Chosen

contact in game @ Bushido 187