1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

The Chosen Wants YOU!

Discussion in 'Guild Hall' started by Bushido 187, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Bushido 187

Bushido 187 New Member

Come join The Chosen, a guild built of the people, by the people, and for the people.

We are a top 20 Guild with all the perks that go along with being such; i.e. Daily FP, atk/def bonus, etc.

We r very organized, successful, well-driven, with great leadership who r there to help u. When I say help u, I mean exactly that. Regardless of ur level we will build ur new GBs for u, help u get ur OBS, Atom, and Arc! We will keep ur kingdom motivated and well polished.

We have threads for everything needed, but we keep the clutter down as to not b overwhelmed with msgs like other guilds. We have members in every Era, and all will help get whatever Era goods u need.

Come enjoy our successful, loyal, and laid-back environment we have created.

Come join The Chosen

contact in game @ Bushido 187

2. ITown

ITown Well-Known Member

Don't think this is the right place to advertise your guild

KingJase24 and ardak kumerin like this.
  3. Bushido 187

Bushido 187 New Member

Ur prob right... My apologies. W

4. snake11s

snake11s Guest

If your guild is so great why do you have to spam the forum for members? Would it kill you to buy a vowel?

KingJase24 likes this.
  5. Bushido 187

Bushido 187 New Member

Leaving 1 msg on these threads is the best I could do. I hate heavy spamming but a lil spammy is necessary when recruiting. Unfortunately there is not an individual thread for recruiting. I'll see if I can create one actually.

6. jaelis

jaelis Well-Known Member

What world are you in? I can move this where it belongs.

7. ardak kumerin

ardak kumerin Well-Known Member

download (7).jpg

If I were the guild leader, I'd fire him on the spot.

KingJase24 likes this.
  8. Bushido 187

Bushido 187 New Member

Rugnir. Thx

9. Bushido 187

Bushido 187 New Member

Thx for that Ardak. Very bully of u... lol

ardak kumerin likes this.
  10. ardak kumerin

ardak kumerin Well-Known Member

My pleasure and welcome to Rugnir. This is a very good realm and the only realm where I live.

rugnir.png

I'm already in a guild, so feel free to add me to friends.