• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Elysium seeks active players

DeletedUser

The Elysium is recruiting! Members range across the technology spectrum from Iron Age to Industrial, but all are welcome.

Members are expected to:
1. Remain active
2. Motivate/Polish regularly
3. Interact with teammates in the guild
4. Contribute to Great Buildings that are in the mud
5. Notify leadership of planned absences

The Elysium does NOT engage in GvG. Some members are active with PvP, but the main focus of the guild is to develop players, support each other, and allow the members to enjoy the game!

The guild offers:
1. A fast turnaround in the market
2. A substantive Guild Forum with plenty of advice for new players
3. Great people!
4. An innovative trade list system so trade partners can match up quickly
5. A GB program (optional) that has greatly helped out those who participate

If you are interested, please send an in-game message to me, or to one of the guild recruiters (Ms. Foo and LycaonX).
Archduke Incitatus

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11928

I'd like to join. I'm new and I'm sure I've made a lot of mistakes, so I need the help.

DeletedUser

If you are looking for a pleasant experience, join our guild!

Additional benefits:
1. A recruitment boost of 4% (the time needed to recruit and heal units is reduced by 4%)
2. Building rebate 2% (the coin and supplies cost of all buildings is reduced by 2%)

By joining, you will immediately gain these advantages. Our guild is ranked #42 out of 1,328 guilds in Greifental (to be fair, the vast majority of guilds are much smaller and are not nearly as established). The focus really isn't on our guild ranking, but on the players--we all want to enjoy the game. We focus on supporting each other.

Join our guild to learn the ropes, advance quickly, and interact with a good group of people!

DeletedUser12129

membership?

send me an invite.. I'm an active player and have no guild!

- - - Updated - - -

send an invite my way! I'm very active but have no guild!

DeletedUser12731

invite?

Can i get an invite? I am active everyday. And will trade as much as possible.

DeletedUser

Joining a Guild

Hi. my character is Thiel and I live in Greifental where I currently am #1, but there don't seem to be a whole lot of advanced players here. I believe I am the only one to have reached the Iron Age.

I am interested in joining a Guild, but not sure exactly how they work. Is your Guild in the top 5?

I have a few other questions if you don't mind.....

You say your guild does not engage in GVG. Do you own any territory on the map? Don't you have to defend what you do own?
Can the guild be eliminated from the map if it can't hold its territory?

Not sure how much multiple guild attacking goes on. Can I leave Gerifental and attack someone in another territory, or do I only have to worry about those in Gerifental (on my server).

Do the guild markets go across servers or can I only trade with someone in Gerifental? I don't see any other offers for trades right now.

Thanks for any info you can provide.

Thiel

____________________________________________________________________________________________
The Elysium is recruiting! Members range across the technology spectrum from Iron Age to Industrial, but all are welcome.

Members are expected to:
1. Remain active
2. Motivate/Polish regularly
3. Interact with teammates in the guild
4. Contribute to Great Buildings that are in the mud
5. Notify leadership of planned absences

The Elysium does NOT engage in GvG. Some members are active with PvP, but the main focus of the guild is to develop players, support each other, and allow the members to enjoy the game!

The guild offers:
1. A fast turnaround in the market
2. A substantive Guild Forum with plenty of advice for new players
3. Great people!
4. An innovative trade list system so trade partners can match up quickly
5. A GB program (optional) that has greatly helped out those who participate

If you are interested, please send a message to me, or to one of the guild recruiters (Ms. Foo and LycaonX).
Archduke Incitatus

Thiel, I notice you are in a Guild. Do you have enough members to trade and advance? If you are happy in your present Guild and want more friends, just send me an invite. I am looking for more friends in this world.

DeletedUser

Hi. my character is Thiel and I live in Greifental where I currently am #1, but there don't seem to be a whole lot of advanced players here. I believe I am the only one to have reached the Iron Age.

I am interested in joining a Guild, but not sure exactly how they work. Is your Guild in the top 5?

I have a few other questions if you don't mind.....

You say your guild does not engage in GVG. Do you own any territory on the map? Don't you have to defend what you do own?
Can the guild be eliminated from the map if it can't hold its territory?

Not sure how much multiple guild attacking goes on. Can I leave Gerifental and attack someone in another territory, or do I only have to worry about those in Gerifental (on my server).

Do the guild markets go across servers or can I only trade with someone in Gerifental? I don't see any other offers for trades right now.

Thanks for any info you can provide.

Thiel

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi Thiel,
No, by score, we are not in the top 5. We are in the top 40. What matters is the guild's level, and we are currently at level 11, which means we are essentially in a tie for 25th-highest. The guild's level determines the bonuses for players.

We do not engage in GvG, which means we do not "own" any sectors on the GvG map.

Most of your questions are general in nature but here goes: a guild cannot be eliminated if it loses its sectors. As for attacks and trading, each world is self-contained, so attacks and trades can only take place among players in that world. If you set up another city on another world, whatever goods you acquire cannot be transferred between your cities. The only thing that can be acquired in one world and spent in another is diamonds.
Archduke Incitatus

DeletedUser12865

Please send me an invite. I am a very active player. Currently ranked number two in Langendorn.

DeletedUser

Hi everyone, just a reminder that I will need you to send me an in-game message so I can send an invite right away!
Archduke Incitatus

DeletedUser12860

How do I send you an in game message? I have started out recently and am pretty active as far as m/p. Really looking for help on trading, I have only been able to deal w merchants.. Looking to join. Thanks

DeletedUser11874

Hello AlabamaHotPockets,

Thank you for your inquiry. You can send an In-game message by clicking on the mail button on the bottom left hand menu icon.

2wqvfag.png

Sincerely,

LordDeathrider

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12860

Am I crazy? I copied and pasted Archduke Incitatus and it told me I entered an invalid name

DeletedUser11874

Hello AlabamaHotPockets,

I am sure that you are not going crazy. In some cases, if you copy and paste a player's name from any form of Chat it can often result in a space being left in front of the player's name itself which unfortunately makes it invalid when it is entered. Therefore, I would highly recommend clicking in front of the player's name you have copied and then pasted in order to check there is no space left in-front of the players name itself. Finally, if you should have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,

LordDeathrider

DeletedUser13129

I like your recruitment message. It shows class and intelligence. I am just a noob here but I have played a lot of MMORTS. I understand what the commitment to be active, loyal and engaged involves. I am not averse to spending some money here and there to ease advancement. I enjoy the social aspects of the game as well and can add humor, spark and (when I have gained experience here) wisdom to the Guild forum.

As a disclaimer, I am doing most of my in-game activity on my iPad atm which may limit my ability to communicate within the server window.

If that is not a deal breaker, please consider me for an invitation.

Chris/DeProfessor

DeletedUser

I thought I would post a quick census of the guild.

At the present time, we have 66 members, at different technological levels:
Progressive: 9 players
Industrial: 10 players
Colonial: 12 players
Late Middle Ages: 8 players
High Middle Ages: 12 players
Early Middle Ages: 9 players
Iron Age: 5 players
Bronze Age: 1 player

We would be glad to have additional members at all levels.

DeletedUser

The following is a current inventory of goods-producing buildings in the guild. As you can imagine, our market is extremely fast.

BRONZE AGE
Stone Mason - 16
Lumbermill - 22
Marble Mason - 10
Dye Works - 12
Vineyard - 9

IRON AGE:
Limestone Mason - 18
Ebony Woodworks - 17
Iron Foundry - 16
Weaving Mill - 12
Jewelry Manufacturer - 13