• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Elysium seeks active players

DeletedUser

:DThe Elysium seeks active players

We are an active guild, seeking fair traders to join our guild. We do not engage in GvG combat but rather support individual players' growth and development in a supportive environment.

Why join the Elysium?
- Fast & Fair Trades: We have 60+ members, spanning all ages up to the Modern Era, all of whom engage in fair trading.
- Research Boost: Earn 2 extra Forge Points per day from the Town Hall.
- Building Bonus: Save 4% in coins & supplies on every building.
- Recruitment Bonus: Recruit & heal military units 8% faster.
- Great Buildings: We support GBs through the sticks, up to level 2. We have several voluntary GB clubs to suit all styles of play.
- Polivation Boost: Double the supplies & coins from buildings polivated by your guild mates.

Gain all of these benefits simply by joining the Elysium! In return, we ask that all members polivate/aid guild mates 4X weekly, contribute 1 F.P. to each GB in the Sticks, conduct fair trades in & outside of the guild, and occasionally participate in guild conversation (saying welcome/congratulations/etc.).

To request an invitation, or more information, please send an in-game message to Raja BuMu or zoomieia1980.

Last edited by a moderator:

Occipitalis

I am involved in a very inactive non-communicative guild. I play the game daily and enjoy it, but I have been becoming more frustrated with the unresponsive non-supportive guild. I am interested in joining Elysium, it sounds like a good fit for me. Send me an invite if you still have room. Thank you Occipitalis

DeletedUser

I replied to you in-game, Occipitalis. Thanks for your interest!

DeletedUser

Our guild reached level 18, giving all of our members 2 extra forge points per day!