• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Future- Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser4770

Please let us know your comments and concerns about the Future Era. We are interested in all you have to say!

Thank you!
Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser10517

Voyager would be better if the Plunder limit was much much higher.......3 times is nothing.

The game could really do with a shake up of plundering.....get more people doing it.

DeletedUser8428

No London ... but I hate tea so I moved to the USA to be amongst my fellow coffee drinkers ;)
Well, we're mighty glad to have you, thanks for coming.

'Hun' is a typical South Baltimore term of endearment, used particularly by waitresses for their customers.

DeletedUser11237

'Hun' is a typical South Baltimore term of endearment, used particularly by waitresses for their customers.

Its a typical term of endearment in every english speaking country around the world.....

DeletedUser10076

Its a typical term of endearment in every english speaking country around the world.....

Which is kinda weird considering the Huns.....

Anyways

1. I believe this is too soon after the release of beta, I don't think FE has been properly vetted yet.
2. Really glad to see plunder and hood pvp is getting encouraged at least a little bit. Good to see the plunder boost was change from goods buildings to any building. The supplies boost is weak. I believe a second bonus of fps would encourage the construction of this building.

DeletedUser10415

To split hairs, while it may be pronounced 'hun', it should be written 'Hon'', as it is an abbreviation of the word, 'Honey'.

DeletedUser4491

Which is kinda weird considering the Huns.....

Anyways

1. I believe this is too soon after the release of beta, I don't think FE has been properly vetted yet.
2. Really glad to see plunder and hood pvp is getting encouraged at least a little bit. Good to see the plunder boost was change from goods buildings to any building. The supplies boost is weak. I believe a second bonus of fps would encourage the construction of this building.

Actually I think this GB is really meant as an "alternative" to standard plundering in the hopes that it will alleviate some of the goods plundering going on and keep the weaker players happy (if I can plunder housing and get goods will I still continue to plunder goods buildings in my hood type thing). Personally don't think it's going to work that way, I think players that plunder will continue to plunder (just get a few more goods with this GB)..and players that haven't plundered in the past may start plundering now...so the reverse effect really.

Quite frankly I'm happy to see this, when I started playing FoE I was plundered relentlessly - never whined about it just learned to pick up production in a timely manner - and now I plunder relentlessly. The feature is there for a reason, if you choose not to use it that's fine but don't get mad that others take advantage of it :p

Snalinif

Though not really an opinion on the content of the release, I think you should have waited to release the new era until *after* the Halloween event.

DeletedUser8152

Though not really an opinion on the content of the release, I think you should have waited to release the new era until *after* the Halloween event.

Actually the timing here is quite a bit better for many people, since it means we can get our graveyard and lab in FE rather than TE.

DeletedUser10517

"Hun" is used across the whole of the English Speaking world and is short for "Honey".......Hun, is just the way its spelt phonetically.
I use it all the time.....not American :))

DeletedUser17423

i'm still not clear on how the Arc works...

does it boost the rewards only for GBs you contribute to? or does it boost the rewards on all the GBs within your towns thereby giving other contributors more incentive to donate to your GBs?

qaccy

i'm still not clear on how the Arc works...

does it boost the rewards only for GBs you contribute to? or does it boost the rewards on all the GBs within your towns thereby giving other contributors more incentive to donate to your GBs?

It applies to any contribution rewards YOU get from donating; it has no effect on what others get. If it worked like the other method you described, there's potential that people could be bullied into building/levelling it so that those bullies could then benefit from the bonus.