• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Future- Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser17423

It applies to any contribution rewards YOU get from donating; it has no effect on what others get. If it worked like the other method you described, there's potential that people could be bullied into building/levelling it so that those bullies could then benefit from the bonus.

understood, so in essence if i don't plan on contributing to other people's GBs for awhile, it does not make sense to have the Arc.

qaccy

understood, so in essence if i don't plan on contributing to other people's GBs for awhile, it does not make sense to have the Arc.

The other bonus is goods for the guild's treasury, so it may still be useful to have even if you're not currently utilizing the contribution bonus.

DeletedUser8428

"Hun" is used across the whole of the English Speaking world and is short for "Honey".......Hun, is just the way its spelt phonetically.
I use it all the time.....not American :))
Understood, I'm aware of that. Hadn't intended to have a thread devoted to it, but anyone from Baltimore would know what I meant.

Thanks

DeletedUser9732

Actually the timing here is quite a bit better for many people, since it means we can get our graveyard and lab in FE rather than TE.

That is a plus, but I think there will be at least one map-related Halloween quest after the release. Which would mean scouting the new continent and first province before being able to continue. Depending on how long they take, that could cut things pretty close for finishing the event.

DeletedUser

That is a plus, but I think there will be at least one map-related Halloween quest after the release. Which would mean scouting the new continent and first province before being able to continue. Depending on how long they take, that could cut things pretty close for finishing the event.
Map-related quests will auto-complete if the map was finished before FE.

DeletedUser17759

Gripes:

Judging by the video, devs' city building strategy could use a refresher course.

Grammar-checking the text of a great building's effect is always a plus...

Last edited by a moderator:

Snalinif

Map-related quests will auto-complete if the map was finished before FE.

This is true, but Traxxed commented on what I was thinking on the timing.

The "acquire a province" quest would be absolutely impossible (barring spending some serious real $$) if you have finished the TE map, but are now waiting for the release of FE. That could potentially cause a number of people to fail this event.

DeletedUser10076

well i was planning on spending the 50 diamonds to get on the FE tower quick anyways....

DeletedUser9184

This is true, but Traxxed commented on what I was thinking on the timing.

The "acquire a province" quest would be absolutely impossible (barring spending some serious real $$) if you have finished the TE map, but are now waiting for the release of FE. That could potentially cause a number of people to fail this event.
Ggryvi was saying that even after the FE is released, any map-related quest should still autocomplete as long as you have finished the TE map (the information came from one of the admins).

DeletedUser10415

Actually I think this GB is really meant as an "alternative" to standard plundering in the hopes that it will alleviate some of the goods plundering going on and keep the weaker players happy (if I can plunder housing and get goods will I still continue to plunder goods buildings in my hood type thing).

Unless plundering a house is going to give me 20 or 30 goods, then I see no reason to build this GB.

DeletedUser9732

Ggryvi was saying that even after the FE is released, any map-related quest should still autocomplete as long as you have finished the TE map (the information came from one of the admins).

Good to know. Did they actually post an announcement or something about this, or were they going to let us just worry and figure it out ourselves? Moreover, was this tested, possibly on beta? I don't want to find out this was only their intention, and it won't actually work live.

lemonwedgie

Does anyone have any level stats on the two new gbs ... i.e. contribution rewards and by how much do they rise per level?

qaccy

How come the Voyager V1 isn't animated? After giving the Dynamic Tower an animation, I was really hoping to see the same being done here. :( Especially since it's basically a ferris wheel!

DeletedUser9184

Good to know. Did they actually post an announcement or something about this, or were they going to let us just worry and figure it out ourselves? Moreover, was this tested, possibly on beta? I don't want to find out this was only their intention, and it won't actually work live.
It wasn't announced: more like a reply after someone commented on it. It did work the same way on beta as I didn't get a single sector on the FE map, and I finished the event.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10415

How come the Voyager V1 isn't animated? After giving the Dynamic Tower an animation, I was really hoping to see the same being done here. :( Especially since it's basically a ferris wheel!

The DT spins at vertigo-inducing speed. The ferris wheel doesn't spin at all. :blink:

DeletedUser16027

Has the time of day for the update to add the Future Era been announced yet?

DeletedUser2355

It wasn't announced: most like a reply after someone commented on it. It did work the same way on beta as I didn't get a single sector on the FE map, and I finished the event.

That's great news. It did auto complete for me over on BETA and I was done with TE but I was afraid over here on US server.

DeletedUser10517

Unless plundering a house is going to give me 20 or 30 goods, then I see no reason to build this GB.

Exactly.
And isnt part of plundering the fact that we are taking away goods for another person to advance with?

This building seems a waste of time to me.